Wednesday, June 15, 2022

A love speech from Alexandra to my solid heart

 


- Man, Cupid's arrows..

- River that sea borrows..

- Cherry doesn't know...

- Blossom tree does glow...

- There's a flowerish bouquet...

- Real life's gourmet...

- Come on...

- Into streets we do walk...

- Let's have fun...

- During our delightful talk...

- Clearly do I know...

- Figure of speech ain't a show...

- Weather's hot...

- Time hasn't forgot...

- Let's listen together to a Rammstein's melody...



- German is a language that I need to learn...

- In between you and me...

- No time for any kind of storm...

- Don't forget about what you promised me...

- To learn the verb "to be"...

- There's boiled potatoes and codfish...

- Not a wish...

- Portuguese's dish...

- Wunderbar near Sintra's Regaleira farm...

- Inside our delicately charm...




- Percy and Mary Shelley did wrote...

- About a boat...





- Lord Byron forgot where was his coat...



- Held I my hands with thyne...

- By Hans Christian Andersen's house we're both prime...



- Not only some speech...

- We're crossing the breeze...

- David Bowie's theme...

- Not inside a dream's scene...





- Spotted Fellini's 8 and a half movie still...

- When we walk a normal hill...




- Barbara Steele quickly forgot...

- About what time was not...




- Mastroianni as Guido forgot his hat...

- Know that we're both feeding a stray cat...




- Just don't tell me about Freud's ID...



- Or that Jung was his enemy...



Claudia Cardinale tells that Guido doesn't know...




- Forgot about his inner glow...

- Sandra Milo does to him smile...




- For a short while...

- Anouk tells him about being alone...

- Not knowing what to do on her own... 




- Ask I to you to "Amarcord" stream...




- Gradisca was kids dream...



- Not mobile super 9..

- 8 mm is definitely fine..

- Let's create pure art...

- Where lays our heart...

- Having a delightful dance for a start..

- At Chiado we're...

- Not staring at a star...




- By Fernando Pessoa's statue...

- Lip so facto... 




- This sentence's whispered by you in my ear right: 

"A vida num só dia fornece-nos magia" 

- Together stare we into the light...

- Walking at Lisbon's main heart core..

- Love when you do tell me more...

- Wear I thy t-shirt again..

- Not feeling lame..


No comments:

Post a Comment