Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, heart of mine... 

- Beat tune is fine... 

- Preciously can't I sweat... 

- Evolution is a random pack... 

- Give me everything... 

- Don't be a solar scheme's scene... 

- Make me spin... 

- Twice outside a dream... 

- Fill me with sugarish cream... 

- Top stream... 

- Being thy belle... 

- Forging without chisel...

- No norm... 

- There's our strip's form... 

- Daring to be... 

- Thy ocean and thy sea... 

- Be all over me... 

- Fill me in with thy energy... 

- Surely forget I not... 

- Love's knot... 

- Morning does us duel... 

- Dawn ain't our spell... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Chemise loose fine... 

- Length is right... 

- Hold me tight... 

- Switch the light... 

- Human insight... 

- Love's bright... 

- Kiss me times 3...

- Want you as my sailor to be... 

- Randomly at the sea... 

- Master me in Portuguese... 

- Want to wear thy chemise... 

- No shout... 

- Let's go out... 

- Me enable... 

- Leaning inside the table... 

- First body of mine... 

- Later feeling fine... 

- Head without aches... 

- Forgetting a million thousand faces... 

- Don't care... 

- We're elsewhere... 

- Drive me through our atmosphere... 

- Anniversary's biosphere... 

- Make me feel... 

- Surely do I heal... 

- Tell me that you love me again... 

- Nothing in vain... 

- Do know about the speedy train... 

- Be my sugar game... 

- Spin no shame... 

- Towards the lurking star... 

- Clearly knowing where we're... 

- Soften my voice... 

- Be my utmost choice... 

- At Turkey's pace... 

- Me embrace... 

- Caught inside my eye... 

- No hidden lie... 

- Do know that I care... 

- Never forget to spare... 

- Sugar me sweet... 

- Do know that only you me greet... 

- Running into your arms... 

- Bearing thy charms... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Grab your pen... 

- Faithful to me... 

- Loving our island's sea... 

- Kiss lips of mine... 

- Figure me out fine... 

- Art is to blame... 

- Never are we in vain... 

- Fogyish state... 

- Wake me up not late... 

- Croissants me prepare... 

- Thee double dare... 

- Butter and jelly everywhere... 

- Fire inside our bones... 

- Don't let our river be covered with filthy stones... 





No comments:

Post a Comment