Thursday, December 1, 2022

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 27 - International artists

 

Pics of Alexandra and Janina that are women who I love 

Pics of Janina, Fatima and Zhu that are women who I love, comic book panel drawn by Miguelanxo Prado who I personally met in 2012 along artworks by American artist Jaime Hernandez 

Pics of Daria, Janina and Zhu that are women who I love 

Pics of Polina, Daria, Alexandra and Natalie that are women who I love 

Pics of Alexandra, Zhu and Polina that are women who I love, comic book page by American artist Michael Zulli for Sandman story arc "The Wake

Pics of Joana, Daria, Anna and Zhu along a comic book page drawn by American artist Michael Zulli for Sandman story arc "The Wake


Pic of Anna being a woman who I love, comic book page for Sandman story arc "The Wake" by American artist Michael Zulli and for "Brief Lives" by American artist Vince Locke along an artwork by American artist Jaime Hernandez 

Pic of Janina being a woman who I love 

Pic of Janina being a woman who I love, stills from masterpiece movies "le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" by Jean Pierre Jeunet and "Days Of Being Wild" by Wong Kar Wai along a page by Italian maestro Guido Crepax to whom I organized a book collection almost entirely alone 

No comments:

Post a Comment