Monday, June 17, 2024

A direct love speech from Samantha to our shared heart

 

- My Man, fire do us blow...

- We're both storm that does flow...

- Being thy Goddess...

- No love evolutionary excess...

- Vanity we together being...

- Our fascinating ring...

- Let us sing...

- Enter inside my mind...

- Always personality kind...

- Deep inside my heart...

- Where our echo time does start...

- Deep into the runes...

- Near the beach dunes...

- Tell me that you love me times 4...

- Being we also by the shore...

- Kiss me forever more...

- Entering in and out...

- Inside an emotional state...

- Humming shout...

- Never really late...

- They say that we're majesty...

- Not a late entity...

- From U.S. with love...

- Peace in Palestine...

- In the wings of a lost dove...

- Love me by the green...

- Be Great God Pan...

- Will forever love you...

- You're my Man...

- Definitely true...

- Inside my mouth there's gum...

- Let's have fun...

- Dance with me...

- Length's energy...

- Within you and me...

- By our bed...

- Drive me mad...

- Whisper to me sweet...

- Let's go deep...

- In Porto we really are...

- Staring at a luminous star...

- Tell me again...

- Let's share our name...

- Fire within...

- Make me scream...

- It's our theme song...

- We're each others bomb...

- Inside my brain...

- We're storm's name...

- Holding your hand...

- World doesn't end...

- There's Euro 2024...

- One time more...

- Near the door...

- Time and time again...

- Oceans us blame...

- There's the match...

- Goal's batch...

- In the land of CR7...

- Feel ourselves in heaven...

- Entering again and again...

- Sea tides us tame...

- There's the church...

- Sand's purse...

- Within you...

- Always something new...

- They do say...

- Loving you not only today...

- No need to pray...

- There's our food...

- Love's food...

- Peel times 2...

- Only me and you...

- Again true...

- Deep inside...

- Not only a simple ride...

- Spirituality...

- Being you is being be...

- Most of the times I do know...

- We're where the wild things go...

- Back to back...

- No hidden track...

- Say you love me...

- Together we're light's energy...

- Do know that in this life...

- We're more than a simple strawberry pie's slice...







No comments:

Post a Comment