Monday, September 16, 2024

A direct love speech from Elis into our shared heart

 


- My Man, I do know...

- There's your love towards me...

- In the wind, there's a sparrow...

- Totally free...

- Most of the times I do feel...

- Thy hands that me heal...

- Entering kingdom of lore...

- We're the real deal...

- Forever more...

- Blonde bombshell spreading I...

- Emotions makes us feel high...

- It's how we both move...

- There's the room...

- Into the groove...

- Not really soon...

- Think on this and that...

- Entering inside the sun...

- Like a kitten inside an act..

- Together we're one...

- Do know about the balloon...

- Back and forth...

- Flying to the moon...

- Like giving birth...

- Wearing your favorite dress...

- No need to play chess...

- Together we do impress...

- Lips that do touch...

- Scent of a pouch...

- All over my hair...

- There's that feeling...

- Everywhere...

- Morning healing...

- No inner scream...

- There's our shout...

- Not a dream...

- You and me go out...

- And at the main street...

- No trick or treat...

- Maybe simply is...

- Delight inside your kiss...

- Nationality : Portuguese...

- Not trying to understand...

- We move into the world...

- Holding our united hand...

- Not really cold...

- Inside my eyes...

- Beauty do lies...

- Like when to me cat does tell:

"Hey you"

"Be his belle" 

"Nothing new"

"You're under love spell"

- Open the door...

- Fire and ice...

- Together we by the floor...

- All is definitely nice...

- It's L name...

- Curiously again...

- When we each other do blame...

- Me and you inside a train...

- Skirt does move...

- Definitely we should...

- Arriving to the beach...

- Clearly wanted to preach...

- Again my lips...

- There's the perfect line...

- Move hips...

- Blend no rhyme...

- Universe us call...

- Summer is almost gone...

- We're near The Fall...

- There's yours and my phone...

- No song...

- Let's be a human bomb...

- Kiss me times 2...

- Want to feel something new...

- Streets me tell:

"Hey, be his belle"

"Do hum"

"No yell"

"Share each other's chewing gum"

"Again the name"

"Make him feel tame" 

"Be each other's flame"

- Trying to learn Portuguese...

- I do know...

- There's our kiss...

- Where the wild things grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With Ksenia   With Yana  - 01  With Yana and Ksenia   - 01   With Polina and Janina   With  Yana  - 02 With  Yana  and  Ksenia   - 02 Wi...