Thursday, February 26, 2026
Moments with Ksenia - February - 2026
Porta do Olival
Pérola
do
Bolhão
Convento de São Bento da Vitória
Centro Português de fotografia
Livraria Lello
Torre dos Clérigos
Sé Catedral
Infante
Igreja São Francisco
Palácio da Bolsa
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sequential love story/arts project - Part 135 - International artists
With Polina and Vénus With Olga and Ksenia With Janina With Ksenia
Hugo Pratt - first part - memories
Italian maestro Hugo Pratt had the desire to be useless. He's known for creating fashion character Corto Maltese that was his alter ego...
Interview to Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva as a musician and XXI century woman
Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva When I started to imagine this interview in my head to pose some questions to my friend and Russian musician ...
Narrative about art projects with international artists - Autobiography
Sometimes I brainstorm a bit while working with the best international artists that I know of, inside art projects while writing a bit in...
No comments:
Post a Comment