Thursday, March 26, 2020

A love story to Elena who I love with my heart and soul.


- You know me...
- First of July...
- We never sigh...
- Let's get physical today...
- We must be in shape...
- We must eat a grape...
- Don’t tell me about December...
- You know that I love ICOS...
- Never blues...
- You always drive the wheel...
- My head, heart and mind are always a windmill...
- By my side my Man..
- You protect me with everything that you've at hand and that doesn't bend...
- No need to kneel...
- We both love our hollow hill...
- I've combed my hair today just like you want me to...
- I'm your bride with pride inside our own ride...
- I know that you love Eros and Psyche...
- What can I do?
- I'm in love by you...
 You say this to me while there's bread to eat where we meet...
 I stare at you...
 Think on what we're while we both look at a star...
- It's rock and roll babe...
- I know that you love me with a clean shave...
- Our love's always spread in our bed...
- There's no act, but a fact...
- Give me a treat...
- You know that my heart for you beat...
 You look at me and ask me this:
- What to do love?
- Must I wear a glove?
- What's our task?
- To wear a mask?
- Filthy money that pass from hand to hand...
- Will you love me forever and ever either on Yin or Yang?
 I answer you this:
- My heart beats fast by your side...
- This I know...
- With you I know where the wind blow...
- No rock and roll babe...
- I'm your slave...
- My hands on your leg makes a doll beg...
- Not small...
- Thin and tall...
- You know me...
- Let's count to 3...
- There’s only us...
- No fuzz...
- No magical bus...
- Your heart and soul near mine...
- Our bodies merged together are always kind...
- Blonde girl...
- My sweetest pearl...
- Russian doll...
- No toll...
- No rock and roll...
- A good melody is heard when we're toying with herb...
- You're my angel, you know?
 You stare at me with your pretty eyes and tell me this:
- We're the best...
- Fuck the rest...
- Until the end of the world babe...
- We're each other's slave...
- I'm wearing your favourite sweat...
- Do you remember when we met?
- We together made a bet...
- Nothing to holds us...
- Not even bloody Internet...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra