Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A real short dialogue between my heart Elena Fesler and me


Elena "This is who I am. Simple woman.I can the best person that ever appeared in your life.Just give me your heart. I'll understand it and I'll always be by your side." 


Manuel "I know about my present time. Dont' care about the past and I don't think about the future but I can give you all that I've and more. I'll focus my complete attention in you as the prettiest woman in the world and as an human being. I'll be always watching what you do because I love and admire you. Together we're unique. This is our reality dream. Let people talk about our story and our feelings together".



Elena: "Will you tell me all the secrets of the world?
Our magic will be always inside us?
Will you write me the best love story ever?
You can observe every move that I make.
I'll share my emotions with you inside me.
Always take care of us.
I know our together heart."




Manuel "I'll give you everything that I am.
I'll write every single day to you.
Always to you.
I don't choose people in life.
I love them.
You're real special to me and you know that you'll always be.
Just take care of me in good and bad times and I'll do the same to you.
Positive energy.
Just you and me.
Love with my heart.
German isn't a barrier, I'll remember what I've learned almost thirty years ago to communicate better to you only."



Elena "Every day you want more and more.
I understand that you love me and admire just like I feel for you.
Sometimes it's too much.
You give too much.
There's the energy.
I wasn't only thinking on us during our time together.
It's strange how I feel towards you.
It's deep and emotional" 



Manuel "There's you. your artworks and my words. our together emotions, our time. I'm sure that we can rule the world. just trust me all ways and believe on me. I only need from you some emotion, focus and attention when we're together. Let's forget a bit how the world is inside our kiss" 






Elena "What will people think? Will our together world be a better place? Want to be your queen forever and you my king. It seems that nobody understands you and me. It's strange what we feel together. I understand you and you me. This is so good. You're real atractive, romantic and nice. You spoil me. I feel better than a princess. I'm with you forever inside our precious magic. Just be you and me inside our together heart. Let nothing stop us. You know that I'm always with you and I admire you" 









Manuel "I never think when I'm with you. You're a woman and I'm a man. We think differently but we're one heart and one soul. I don't care about what people think in a social network or life. The most important thing are our emotions.We'll always be together for years and years because we're both inside each other. I think on you and feel you, just like you do for me. It's also real strange to me this feeling and different from others that I had and you tell me that you feel the same. It's life. Emotion. Our love. What we both are and what we'll always be".







Manuel "There's a movie from 1991 directed by Tim Burton named "Edward Scissorhands" that reflects a bit of who we both are and will always be. I even personally met the composer of its soundtrack in 2000 in my hometown. His name is Danny Elfman and I talked with him for hours. No pics at that time but memories are always inside me. How I was that day. How I've felt. My heart beats a bit more pure with you for the last twenty years. Isn't it good to feel this way?"



Elena "I know that you're not a fictional character created by somebody. You're real just like me. We're human beings that love each other. Feel you and it's good. If you're in a bad mood, you know that you can count with me like I know that I always can count with you. Life isn't perfect, society isn't perfect but our emotions are perfect. Love you always with all my heart, soul and body. Your queen. Kisses and love you. Elena."







No comments:

Post a Comment