Monday, March 15, 2021

A soft whisper from my belle Isabel Berg to me

 

- My Man...

- What to do?

- Tests...

- Viral true...

- Sometimes...

- Our world is lost inside rhymes...

- Taking care of us...

- Positive healing inside a bus...

- I was without you...

- Felt myself blue...

- Being by your side...

- Our kiss as a ride...

- Sometimes we hold a book...

- It's our together look...

- Never know about our heart...

- Pure art...

- It's the bloody tea...

- When I long for thee...

- Blonde am today...

- What to you say?

- Felt my body moving...

- My spirit grooving...

- There's the tick tock...

- When we walk together near our silent rock...

- Energy necklace...

- No excess...

- Smile I do...

- Only for you...

- Loving me always different and new...

- It's bloody world history...

- You and me...

- Don't you dare my Man...

- Love you more than your pen...

- Beauty sleep...

- Our love ship...

- There's our glass...

- Always with class...

- Sometimes my body aches...

- While eating with you simple grapes...

- By your side never scared...

- It's not thy words that make me sad...

- The world's being bad...

- Our Cameo...

- I'm your Juliet...

- My Romeo...

- Richer than a duet...

- Suspense image frame...

- Must I the kids blame?

- Such a shame...

- It's this infected atmosphere...

- Threading into thick air...

- We're again pagan...

- Not fearing God or Satan...

- Always lured by you...

- What can I do?

- I'm your teacher...

- You're my preacher...

- Our time...

- Just fine...

- Caress my face...

- There's our human embrace...

- First tie your shoelace...

- I don't you to fall...

- Near our house wall...

- It's the bloody nature of it all...

- No poetry...

- Loving us both forever...

- Just you and me...

- It's spring weather...

- Roses do bloom...

- Not our doom...

- Love you...

- Nothing new...

- Inside our together arms...

- Bushido mentality...

- No guns...

- Once again just you and me...

- Earth, wind, fire and ice...

- We're always too nice...

- Must you food to me prepare...

- Thy doubledare...

No comments:

Post a Comment