Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Developing a love story while working with international artists

There's a tol of alchemy inside me and my love Elena.

Developing, organizing book collections, communicating in several languages with worldwide published books with either fictional or real stories in it written by my heart that sometimes makes my head a bit dizzy and my inner emotions flourish, knowing also that I organize events and exhibitions all over the world with several international artists while also interviewing some of the best international artists that I know of in any art form.

I know one thing and one thing only without the support of my love Elena I wouldn't be able to control every single detail in my professional and personal life without emotions.

Below each picture (with my work on them), inside my mind and heart I'll state my reasoning with them in order to illustrate a bit of who I am in a boundless connection inside an almost telepathic level with international artists in a direct simple speech.



There's a comic book strip being written and developed by me with artworks by several international artists like the above picture with artworks by Ukranian artist Artur Kukhta based on my friend and extraordinary American musician Sue McEnnis that has a band named The Gory Alices among other musical projects...


There's me and Elena in a mystical treat...




There's the best dessert in the entire world...




There's me and the country where I was born...



There's me and Elena inside our love magic...



There's our together dreams...



There's our breakfast inside a bound...



There's our love...




There's a simple sparkle in my life some years ago that enlightned my way when my kitty Ilvie was stolen from me from an evil person of my past illustrated by Argentine artist Mr Ed...



There're gifts from Elena to me...




There's toast and cheese in our life...




There's an audiotape that I don't listen to anymore by Greek musician Diamanda Galas...




There's an astonishing painting by American artist John Heldon...





There's an astonishing dialogue inside Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese adventures...




First tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character by Macedonian artist Marijan Kamilovski who I'll create a graphic novel with.



Second tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character by Macedonian artist Marijan Kamilovski who I'll create a graphic novel with.



Third tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character by Macedonian artist Marijan Kamilovski who I'll create a graphic novel with.

Fourth tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese character by Macedonian artist Marijan Kamilovski who I'll create a graphic novel with.



There's an extraordinary artwork by Macedonian artist Biba Kayewich.


"Put everything that you're into what you do" that's my and Elena way of thinking inside our awesome love story.


Below is a video with the fictional character Berlin singing a love song in his wedding day interpreted by Spanish actor Pedro Alonso being also inside a speech with his brother that's fictional character El Profesor interpreted by Spanish actor Álvaro Morte that we both love from TV series La Casa de Papel inside our deep and soft whisper endless love.




No comments:

Post a Comment