Saturday, December 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Agneta to our shared heart

 


- My Man, take me back...

- Not inside some cigarette's pack...

- Vicious must we be..

- Do know that you belong to me..

- From Moscow with love...

- Wings that fly...

- No dove...

- We everywhere...

- Invisibility in the atmosphere...

- Come on and love me do...

- Porto, 2019...

- True..

- Reality ain't a dream..

- Yesterday by thy ear was I..

- No scream...

- Definitely no lie...

- Places that we both see...

- Knowing that your heart belongs to me...

- Soft energy...

- Not going back to Lisbon again...

- Definitely no shame...

- Inside our love dance...

- You being more than a chance...

- Original sin ain't romance...

- Peaky we must be...

- Tommy and Grace always by the sea...

- Heart and soul's gypsy...

- Near Fernando Pessoa's statue thee I do meet...

- Always you me neatly treat...

- More than a lips' kiss...

- Where time ain't bliss...

- By Ribeira we do stand...

- Where bridges take our united hand...

- Never thinking at all...

- As you usually say:

"Love you anyway"

"Roll call"

- Open I our door...

- Count not till 4...

- Don't care about the book...

- But thy look...

- Tell me once again...

- Avenue ain't our name...

- Catching we the plane...

- Do know...

- No game...

- More than a show...

- 6 in a row...

- Inside your hand paper stands still...

- Make me feel...

- Again we by the city of the seventh hill...

- Do know that I want...

- Walk streets of Potter, Harry...

- To me be merry...

- Use thy magical wand...

- Time and time again...

- Where sun and moon forget fame...

- Inside the boat we must be...

- Release our energy...

- Within my beating heart...

- Again we start...

- Breathe I in...

- Do spin...

- Breathe I out...

- No shout...

- Definitely will not forget...

- Porto inside your hat...

- Stories to be told...

- Not only during cold...

- Hold my hands...

- Moving fangs...

- Wanna feel my blood rush...

- Pull and push...

- Caress my skin...

- Reality ain't a dream...

- Near Ovar...

- Some random star...

- Really knowing where we are...

- Moscow main avenues thee do call...

- Art is displayed into some wall...

- Love me again...

- By the book...

- There's our together look..



No comments:

Post a Comment