Saturday, December 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra from her heart to mine

 


- My Man, definitely today...

- Not a simple say...

- Inside my own birthday...

- December does me lock...

- Be my roll and rock...

- Love me do...

- Easy it is...

- For true...

- Melt us inside our kiss...

- Ripping your heart piece by piece...

- At ease...

- Don't care if you're Portuguese...

- There's my hair...

- You and me being everywhere...

- Going back to Red Square...

- Thee I double dare...

- Always you me tell:

"Be more than a simple belle"

"Lure me inside our love spell" 

- Think on you again...

- Streets do carry yours and my name...

- Definitely no game...

- Near Porto we've no shame...

- You're the one to blame...

- Let's share a chewing gum...

- You and me having more than fun...

- Being bathed by evening's sun...

- It's how you emotions inside me bathe...

- Not only some miraculously shape...

- Entering time 2...

- Do know...

- Me and you...

- No show...

- Walking through the damn corridor...

- Love when you tell me that you want more...

"Beauty always is"

"More than a sudden bliss"

"Within a sugary kiss" 

- To me this you always do say...

- Do know that there's no need to pray...

- Wide awake...

- Cocktail does form our human shape...

- Tell me times 3...

- I'm thy river...

- Be my sea..

- Make my legs shiver..

- Always near to me...

- Fire does us tell...

"Oh well"

"No morning bell" 

- Into my lips...

- Felt the dance...

- Nurturing my hips...

- Pulp ain't romance...

- Roses again for me...

- Verb "to be"..

- Walking we...

- Carefree...

- Wind us embrace...

- There's no rain...

- Definitely our emotional chase...

- Feel no pain...

- Within my smile...

- Heart of mine...

- Not only for a short while...

- Delightful fine...

- It's how you things do...

- Loving me is loving you...

- From ancient age...

- We're each other's gaze...

- Thy heart on my hand..

- Until the world's end..

- Matchstick and fire..

- Being I thy lyre...

- Day 365...

- Where sand does sigh...

- Circling sun and moon...

- Love me not only that soon..

- Not want to understand...

- Must we together bend..

- Portwine we drink...

- There's our kitchen sink...

- Strawberries and some chantilly...

- Cake in between you and me...



No comments:

Post a Comment