Sunday, June 11, 2023

A direct love speech from Arina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you know me...

- Freakish teen anthology...

- Definitely our shared energy...

- Feverish within me and thee...

- Tell you 3 and 1....

- We having fun...

- By the subway...

- Whatever they do say...

- Not only one single day ..

- Love me not only in May...

- A Perfect Circle in June...

- Let's go to our room...

- Remember that our souls disappear...

- Only we exist there...

- Kiss me times 2...

- Nothing new...

- Want you true...

- Climbing into you ..

- Not feeling blue...

- Spasms of electricity...

- In between you and me...

- Zipper unfold...

- Definitely feeling not cold...

- Volcano awake...

- Creating our unique shape...

- Randomly...

- Not cursing the sea...

- There's our melody...

- Entering inside you and me...

- Love me do...

- Uniqueness ain't new...

- Make me feel...

- Thy one tree hill...

- Feelings always we seal...

- Bodies must heal...

- Entering inside your brain...

- Deciphering your name...

- Walking streets for no fame ..

- Colour me again...

- Be my speedy train...

- Nothing in vain...

- Inside me...

- More than spirituality...

- Being thy honey bee...

- Feeling thee...

- Seed's for free...

- Forming number 6 and 9...

- Want you to be mine...

- Language must we control...

- My name in a graffiti by the wall...

- Portuguese being our call...

- Do know that when we do pass...

- There's our masterclass...

- With human mass...

- Do know that...

- Amber is our treasure's act...

- Cooking times 5...

- Be within me...

- Like an hive...

-:Words create another universe entry...

- Feel my chest...

- Hands all over the rest...

- No need for any test ..

- More than a random dance...

- There's our romance...

- Help me out...

- Orgasm's shout ..

- Passing Venus time...

- No need for any rhime...

- Moving ourselves into Mars...

- Eating no chocolate bars...

- Peanuts towards one another we do throw...

- There's not the wind that does blow...

- Bring me back...

- Together we're as hungry as an wolfpack...

- No cards deck...

- Tarot we met...

- Crowley's jack ..

- Love me not only from the sea...

- Do know that being you is being me...

- Grab my hair...

- Want you everywhere...



No comments:

Post a Comment