Sunday, June 11, 2023

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- Man, love of mine...

- There's our time...

- Inside my voice ..

- Thy choice ..

- Bring me energy...

- Want you inside me...

- No Klee, Picasso, Goya, Dali or Klimt...

- We're more than paper print ..

- Just love me do...

- Do know that we're towards one another true...

- Let's create something new...

- Since the stone age...

- You me embrace ..

- Towards one another we do gaze...

- Beauty by the eye...

- Ships never lie...

- Make me sigh...

- Hips do try...

- Fold again...

- Legs of ours crossed time 4...

- Want you not only by the floor...

- Do know that you're love of my life...

- No cookie's slice...

- Room is nice...

- Pillow ain't our dice ..

- Window we do pop ..

- Me by the top ..

- Face's hot ..

- Lips never forgot...

- Shovel again ..

- There's our marriage name...

- Vesta is to blame...

- New lingerie...

- We're pure anatomy...

- Lips that go again...

- Tongue is to blame...

- Definitely we have no shame...

- Act of creation...

- There's our pagan nation...

- Wanna yell...

- Kiss me and do tell...

- Being unique is being thy belle ..

- Shared body as electricity...

- Entering inside me...

- Feeling as a pearl in the sea...

- Give me thy stylish look...

- Love when you to me cook...

- Majesty's first hook...

- Give me even more...

- Not only number 4...

- Release our inner heart and soul...

- With you feeling bold ..

- Like when Pessoa and Crowley did met...

- No act...

- But a magical fact...

- Our heart still intact ..

- Move me again...

- Leggings are to blame...

- Colour me green...

- Not inside some identity dream...

- Make me scream...

- Wanna feel myself mean...

- Not only a quick spin...

- By our home...

- Chemise's gone...

- Position spoon...

- Don't want it to end that soon...

- Crossing legs one more time...

- Do know that eternally you'll be mine...



No comments:

Post a Comment