Sunday, June 11, 2023

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you know that I bloody hate...

- Feelings rate...

- They say that it's James Bond island...

- World without end...

- Together we knee bend...

- Reality is never that easy spent...

- Make me feel...

- Love's trending reel...

- Feet of mine...

- By your face...

- Definitely fine...

- Me you must embrace...

- Entering in and out...

- World never does shout...

- Again me and you...

- Solution is true...

- Thy angel, you me call...

- Feel I never really small...

- Loving you is a wonderwall...

- From within...

- World's largest movie's scene ..

- Do know...

- Wind also does blow...

- Quickly me tell...

- No need for any kind of spell...

- Where poetry ain't a seashell...

- Dragging our water from a well...

- Tub must we heat...

- Color me sweet...

- Want you real deep...

- In order to learn...

- Our bodies must inside burn...

- Kiss my right thigh...

- Wanna definitely sigh...

- Do know that oceans never do lie...

- By the sand...

- Listening to our band...

- Again 007 theme...

- Don't love it...

- Make me scream...

- Not that sweet...

- There's your hand...

- Where world does bend...

- Logically...

- Without telepathy...

- Venture we by the sea...

- Swimming you near me...

- Kiss me endlessly...

- Water make me feel...

- New morning deal...

- Dusk being our meal...

- Once again...

- Sugar me tame...

- Lips are to blame...

- Nipples are no shame...

- Sensing you...

- By the sea...

- For true...

- Inside me...

- No need for stop's vacancy...

- When whisper I softly to thee:

"Being I more than thy honey bee, want you to eternally love me"


No comments:

Post a Comment