Sunday, July 30, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- My Man, let me know...

- Heart of us make a show...

- By your side wanna glow...

- Always we first row...

- It's that melody...

- Butterfly inside tummy of me...

- Dress black...

- We as a pack...

- Caring not about the duck...

- Goth as fuck...

- Eyebrows of mine...

- Making everything fine...

- Do know that...

- We're more than an act...

- Come again to me...

- Release energy...

- Together we're legacy...

- Sometimes lost feel I...

- No lie...

- Way to go..

- Real love stories never do blow...

- Ours is the prettiest one..

- You and me staring at the sun...

- We're more than a human bomb...

- Track's hidden song...

- Only you and me...

- Gather energy...

- Living never inside entropy...

- It's the bracelet that you me gave...

- When I thee meticulously did shave...

- Flute did me awoke...

- Care I not about the Pope...

- Do know that you'll protect me...

- Release way more than solar energy...

- By thy birth city...

- Make me feel sweetly...

- Let's create a perfect storm...

- You know that I do love you...

- Thunder will never be gone...

- Develop style...

- Not only for a short while...

- Want you to be inside me...

- Being way more than thy honeybee...

- Latin times...

- Pagan rhymes...

- Tell me again...

- Portuguese is the bloody train...

- Definitely feel I no shame...

- Nature is to blame...

- Here and there...

- Releasing fluids everywhere...

- People do say...

- That we mustn't all time do it...

- But it's so sweet...

- Caress me real deep...

- Am thy Viking's ship...

- You know that I do adore you...

- Always we being something new...

- Feelings forever true...

- Make me feel...

- Do know that I'm thy letter's seal...

- Lips that move again...

- Hair slapping thy shoulder...

- Not some sloppy love game...

- Feel myself bolder...

- Let me give you even more...

- By the floor...

- Feet do knock the door....

- Desire's more than lure...

- Come on again...

- We're exausted...

- There's my name...

- When we do everything in our shared bed...

- Make me feel one more time...

- All is fine...

- Dizziness does chime...

- Being I thy unique flower...

- Not only by morning's first hour...






No comments:

Post a Comment