Tuesday, July 4, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, deep inside...

- Not only a fast ride...

- Together must we do glide...

- Shirt of yours that me does part...

- Where popping cherries is an art...

- Diving in...

- While licking an ice-cream...

- Always do I spin and spin...

- Reality ain't no dream...

- Love it when it's in the hair...

- Reminds me of role portrayed by Cameron Diaz...

- No need for existence mass...

- There's our pass...

- Opening again...

- There, where's Rose's name...

- Orchids are to blame...

- Make me feel...

- Like a treasure...

- Not only pleasure...

- Love's more than a deal...

- Do know that I want you too...

- Love me for true...

- Then again heart does whisper softly...

- Near soul's energy...

- Breasts of mine do pump...

- Everlastingly we both jump...

- Legs a circle do form...

- Not only being we inside a norm...

- Feet do become...

- Eros zone...

- Want you to be my love bomb...

- Do know that it's the eye...

- Where ocean towards us sigh...

- In and out...

- There's my shout...

- Yin and Yang...

- We're more than a solid bang...

- Don't need we cash...

- Feelings are our dash...

- In between the rarest piece of chess...

- There's our house's mess...

- Apples to collect...

- Forbidden fruit ain't an act...

- Do know that hair will become...

- More than a norm...

- When you pull my cheekbone...

- Know that we aren't made of stone...

- Sweat by my face..

- Visioning your shoelace...

- Grab me again...

- Do know that we're inside a train...

- Feeling more than lust...

- Be to me just...

- Hand of mine thee hold...

- We're hot as fuck...

- Surely ain't cold..

- Loving thy goo goo muck...


No comments:

Post a Comment