Sunday, July 30, 2023

A direct love speech from Ksenia to our shared heart

 


- My Man, definitely more than some theater show...

- Noir's style do glow...

- Come on and inside we must go...

- Want you by our living room...

- Position spoon...

- Fly me to the moon...

- They say that stars aren't bright tonight...

- Let's turn them into our lovely delight...

- Use all thy might...

- Our bodies must be light...

- Say again...

- Do know that I'm thy sugar cane...

- Let's play that strip game...

- Either by the sun or by the rain...

- Don't mention the Pope...

- Religion is a bloody joke...

- Pinch me times 2...

- You know that I love you...

- Colour me true...

- Being more than thy flower...

- No sour hour...

- Make me feel...

- Want to achieve top hill...

- Head does spin...

- Tom talks about the green...

- Not inside some dream...

- Being we together clean...

- Give way to new mean...

- Sinead's gone...

- Definitely angel's storm...

- Let's write an ensemble book...

- Don't give me that devilish look...

- Thy lips...

- Like sugar ships...

- In between...

- Criss-crossing theme...

- Inside a Chandler's tale...

- Me being thy only belle...

- Visioning "The Big Sleep"...

- Kiss me sweet...

- Inside us deep...

- Tongue of mine by thy cheek...

- Want to feel myself...

- Not at some bookshelf...

- But within you...

- Where stars are more than true...

- Must pass my hat to you...

- Tell me something new...

- Remember I when first thee met...

- Strange it was...

- By the bus...

- You listening to some song's bat...

- Treasures we do kept...

- Not only some misbehave mystery...

- Do know that I'm thy river...

- Thy sea...

- Make me again shiver...

- Walking with you again...

- Porto city ain't lame...

- Kiss me sweetly...

- Again deeply...

- Wanna listen to our heart...

- No sudden depart..

- Where you end and I do start...

- There's the bloody snake..

- Kiss me awake...

- There's our together terrific shape...

- Being we all the time thinking on a movie...

- Make me feel groovie...

- Legs of mine do spin...

- Ancient world's cream...

- Summer it's...

- Make me feel bliss...

- Want one, 2 and 3...

- Come to me...

- Like that Björk's song...

- Do know that I'm more than thy love bomb...





No comments:

Post a Comment