Tuesday, September 19, 2023

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart

 


- My Man, don't know...

- Let's sense the spot...

- Not inside some show...

- Feel myself hot...

- Throughout Europe's roots...

- Eating Atlantis fruits...

- Always you to me do say:

"Love you anyway"

- Stating Portland inside a map...

- Makeup being not a trap...

- Kiss me time one...

- Surely we'll eclipse the sun...

- Give me back the moon...

- Venus moves never soon...

- Wearing your favourite dress...

- By entrance door...

- Never playing us chess...

- Love you even more...

- Caring not about some movie magic trick...

- Status is us being sweet...

- Move me deep...

- Let me slap you with my black hair...

- Breathing in and out...

- There's our atmosphere...

- Our inner shout...

- Moving us once more...

- U.S.A sometimes is a bore...

- Always talking about the bloody war...

- Russia and Ukraine...

- Bloody migraine..

- Thoughts food..

- Drive towards our special mood...

- Eyes towards thee gaze...

- Love when you untie my shoe lace...

- Time and time again...

- We're inside a melody's name...

- And all the library books carry no pain...

- Wanna feel you inside the train...

- First coffeeshop move...

- Do know that we must...

- Surely we could...

- Hold me just...

- It's the latin way...

- During a Portuguese say...

- Walking never back...

- Always pack and unpack...

- Energies do scatter around...

- There's our treasure island to be found...

- Mention thy love only to me...

- Solstice's energy...

- Our identity..

- Feeling the texture of thy lips...

- Move my hips...

- Lost never inside a song...

- Together we caring not about a zone...

- You clearly know that...

- Oceans of roses are a fact...

- Pick me more than one...

- Being us the newborn...

- Together we do stand...

- Walking hand in hand...

- Bodies do bend...

- While we gardens pass near oxygen tree...

- Together we as a simple entity...

- Do know that I do care...

- When thy Adam's apple me dare...

- Into our room...

- Where stars never gloom...

- By the kitchen we do stand..

- No smoke...

- Listening to our favourite band...

- Cats do joke..

- Eyes of mine thee poke..

- Love you more than a sand storm...

- Feelings of ours never will be gone...


No comments:

Post a Comment