Friday, September 15, 2023

The story of wolf and man (to Zhu with love)


Long ago, sorrows passed away, fleeting on a mournful journey...
A wolf’s starting to speak to me...
He’s sitting right next to me...
I see him bruising, he has lots of fleas...
The moon is pale, I can see her...
Sun is covered in mists, a mythological pattern.
In the street alley, a pattern, a voice echoing, a howl...
I see men failing, see bats flying, a sense of quiroptera...
Déjà vu...
A mythical man.
A man?!!!
Too many men, a few wolves, crying over the abyss, staring at the moon, while surviving...
Too much food to be eaten, so little means to do it...
Birds all over...
A desire to fly and to flee.
So many thoughts, survival first...
Teeth all white, fur sparkled and rusty...
It’s raining...
It isn’t raining...
Their overcoats all wet and soaked...
Their curious fangs, a sudden breeze and they’re gone...
Years passing by, man meets the wolf, starts talking to ravens, he’s a bat lover...
All in the money, all by the money...
Give me money, I’ll give you desire...
Bats flying and circling...
Wolves running on circles...
Ravens eating their carcasses, not thinking and at last, MAN.
He’s mourning, passing, thinking and dreaming...
Another self, another one...
The mind, the pattern...
Desolate landscapes...
Birds screaming and crying in a lost world...
At night has no sleep, feeding on thoughts, living on them...
Crossing the streets, seeing them, thinking on them...
What’s wrong?!!
It’s no use...
He hears thoughts, these screams kill him, he loves thoughts, to consume thoughts, to depend on thoughts...
He has sunglasses for morning ( mourning ), he’s pale, weak and sober, he has grey coats, shirts and pants...
He likes red, he sees them, he hears them, he likes blue, he feels blue...
The wolf and man, linked to a computer...
Man over mind, man over matter, as in a dream land, stuffed with it...
Circles, lots of them, all in a circle, no beginning, no end, as part of life.. 
Wolves caring, surviving, living.. 
Bats running along while screaming...
The thoughtful raven...
The lonesome traveller, of beast and men...
They live on patterned houses.. 
He has no rules, they live by them...
Canned food, all living on them...
Junk food, feeding on it...
Where does the wolf begin and the man ends?!
I don’t know...
Why are we like bats?!
I don’t know...
As thoughtful ravens?!!
Feel them.. 
Feel it in your nostrils...
Fill it with your heart...
Desire it... 
Feel it pulsing, feel the ink rushing.. 
In his beak, he ate it!!!!
Feel the flavour...
Living on dead species, feeding on the dead...
The wolf’s gazing at him, his fur’s soaked, he’s on the forest...
He lives by his book...
I’m lost inside a bottle...
It’s my world, my universe...
Your life, my death...
A flap, they’re gone...
50 more seconds to live, not too many to rely on...
Street’s safe, not haunted, huge men follow me behind huge masks...
Thorns all over, an ocean of air, two oceans on earth...
Three big universes, lots in my place...
Raining hard, wolf’s still fighting, blood everywhere...
He bites them, they bite him back, raven’s the watchman...
Three fights over a wolf, three fights over a man...
By everybody’s wall, they run and fall, they live and die...
No push, no rush...
Give me the man...
Where’s the watchman?!
Inside a myriad of stars, in an amalgam universe; I walk, see, live?
Air’s dry, trees are gone...
No sun in here...
There’s no day, there isn’t night...
Green pulls, rolls me, leaves me...
See the entrance...
They’re fighting side by side with their brother...
Bats fleeing, raven stands still...
A glass of water towards him...
He’s awake, he’s alive...
He has no cure, he lives by it...
Wolf’s famine’s lost...
Give me meat...
Where are my sheets?!
Lost on a pillow, I’m awake...
No plane to fly...
There is no exit, no limit...
I can see the light...
They hear the thunderstorm...
They gaze towards it...
People passing by, humans can’t fly...
Living inside a human body, I’m micro, fighting diseases, trying to be reborn...
Giving life or death, is all that matters...
A matter of space and time...
There aren’t papers for it in this world.. 
Kindness and gratitude, feelings over it...
Wolves there, mobile’s here...
Lost shoes, they see black, they want red...
Fighting a lost cause, arguing with the devil...
He has two brains, his personality remains...
I’m talking to you man, I’m speaking through you...
I’m you, can’t you feel me?!
All he hears is a moan, a suddenly laugh, a feline gaze...
There’s no solitude, no place or space.. 
He’s eating bread, he’s towards despair.. 
He catches and drops...
Nausea all over the walls...
He screams to…
He panics at the hall...
He can hear laments...
Voices screaming and murmuring.. 
Lost wolf remains, raven’s asleep, bats in the cave...
He’s in the hospital, at the hospital.  
He swims, cries and runs...
He’s afraid...
He lives by the sword, he’s a swordsman.. 
He’s a fisherman, a tinker, a dreamer...
Runs faster than cars...
Voices again...
Pain aches and bleeds...
Wishing to be a bat, being a wolf...
No sense of living or being...
Lost smoke...
Panic’s at large...
See fishes everywhere...
Lost and alone...
What has he got?!
He’s bleeding!
No line, no time...
Limitless, with them...
Give him a needle!
Find the veins!
He needs a transfusion...
Now I’m on my castle, watching my fellow artisans.. 
Regarding my river, I’m at the café...
Don’t give him valium!
All he needs is XANAX...
My teeth hurt, head’s aching.. 
I’m seventy-eight, one hundred and forty, three hundred fifty five years old...
Raven staring at a piece of  bread...
Wolves mourning their lost friend...
He’s in the zone...
Look at the machine!!!
Turn it off!!!
Turn it off!!!
Turn it off!!!
Bye, lie, buy, try...
Sell, it’s sold...
In the forest a gun’s shot...
I’m not in the mood...
Observe him, he’s failing...
Drink water...
Try my shirt on...
Buy a new pair of clothes...
I’m thirty again...
So many souls in me...
So many fleas in here...
Where the fuck is he going?!
Despise...
In my bus, I’m its owner.
Thoughts all over it.
Living to food, feed, asleep, despair, drink, forget...
Forging a landscape...
Painting with a broom...
Mixing coffee with tea, sugar with honey...
Building a house, the idea of it.. 
A thoughtful umbrella...
Not so hard!!! 
Not so hard!!!
My fur’s cracking...
In his cave, on hollow ground...
All over my painting, I’m there...
Quick, make a move…
Still no time to run or exit...
Time as a matter of form...
Places that do not exist, invisible people...
Trading places, universes with complexes...
Smokeless joints, odourless cigars...
Flat in my bed, drifting, falling towards a hole...
In utero’s form, navigating through mind, living inside it...
Writing it down, writing it on.
See the dawn, a day to come, a joint to become...
Quick, give him space!!!
I’m walking on fours...
Fur’s soaked, living inside the wood...
Feeling, delete, gone...
Pattern’s move...
Looking at the trees, regarding leaves...
Falling towards it.. 
Like a plant, I can’t move, I don’t move...
Feeling intoxicated...
Cards drifting apart...
I’m here, regarding everything, gazing at it.
We’re a team, make a watch...
Feel time, live time...
A flat line, a narrow space...
Centipedes run on the ground...
Ink’s breathing hard...
Pen’s starting to move...
No caress on them, no pulsing through it...
Fog’s everywhere...
Observing a rabbit, I’m hungry and tired...
Want to run and flee..
Legs dismantled, like a car in a box, I can’t feel my teeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment