Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 66 - International artists

 

Written comic book pages by me with Spanish artist Felipe Navarro - 01

Written comic book pages by me with Spanish artist Felipe Navarro - 02

Written comic book pages by me with Spanish artist Felipe Navarro - 03

Written comic book pages by me with Spanish artist Felipe Navarro - 04

Crepax collection box set organized by me for American market along a pic of Janina who I love 

Crepax second book organised by me along a pic of Anna who I love 

With Janina along our favourite movie book

Comic book page by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros along a pic of Daria who I love 

A pic of Janina who I love along a limited print from Italian maestro Milo Manara dedicated to Fellini's movie unique universe

With Irina and Zhu being women who I love, VHS tapes for movies Russian Ark by Sokurov, Eyes Wide Shut by Kubrick, The Crow by Alex Proyas, House by Sharunas Bartas, Mars Attacks by Tim Burton along an artwork based on John Constantine by British artist Sean Phillips 

Artwork by American artist Steven Weissman, a pic of Zhu, an artwork by Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom, Tombs of D.Pedro and D.Inês along a still from "The Idiot" theater play directed by Lithuanian director Eimuntas Nekrosius 

An artwork based on comic book character Destiny written by British writer Neil Gaiman and drawn by American artist Marc Hempel, stills from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas masterpiece directed by Henry Sellick along pics of Janina and Polina being women who I love 

A comic book page by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, pics of Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom, Mascara being a woman who I love along a still from "The Idiot" theater play directed by Lithuanian director Eimuntas Nekrosius

Pics of Alexandra, Janina, Natasha and Zhu being women who I love, poster from TV series Ekaterina along an artwork based on comic book character Destiny created by British writer Neil Gaiman by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas

Pics of Ksenia, Natasha and Daria being women who I love along an original comic book page for Sandman saga written by British artist Neil Gaiman and drawn by American artist Sam Kieth

Pic of Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva being a woman who I love along an artwork by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros 

Romeo Muerto book by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros along an artwork by British artist Dave McKean 

An original page by German artist Anke Feuchtenberger along a limited print from Italian maestro Milo Manara dedicated to Fellini's movie unique universe

A comic book page by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros a limited print from Italian maestro Milo Manara dedicated to Fellini's movie unique universe

An artwork by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros along an artwork by American artist Steven Weissman 

An artwork by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros

Comic book page Hellblazer dedicated to comic book character John Constantine written by British artist Jamie Delano along an artwork based on comic book characters Daniel and Morpheus created by British writer Neil Gaiman by Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas

A still from Tim Burton's masterpiece movie "The Corpse Bride" along an artwork by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros

Books by American artist Jason Lutes along artworks by An artwork by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom and British artists David Lloyd and Simon Bisley 

Cover for a graphic novel written by Fellini and drawn by Milo Manara 

Written comic book pages by me with portuguese artist Paulo Pinto - 01

Written comic book pages by me with portuguese artist Paulo Pinto - 02

Written comic book pages by me with portuguese artist Paulo Pinto - 03

Written comic book pages by me with portuguese artist Paulo Pinto - 04





No comments:

Post a Comment