Thursday, January 14, 2021

A direct speech from my love Isabel Berg to me

 


- 20...

- 21...

- Empty...

- You're my sun...

- Come on my Man...

- Danish hand written letter...

- Struck by your mighty pen...

- Not some peacock's feather...

- Black and white...

- No sweat...

- Calvin is bright...

- Hobbes we just met...

- Mr Robot's a show...

- FSociety...

- Wherever we do glow...

- You and me...

- I know that I was kinda sleepy...

- This was no dream...

- You tell me that everything's pretty..

- That the U.S.A were cut out of the world map...

- That vikings did in there dwell...

- No time lap...

- Strip zone being your belle...

- Wide awake in December...

- 30...

- As entity...

- 12...

- Not being a worm book shelf...

- There's our beauty inside a bonsai tree...

- India's there...

- Our stronghold's mind...

- Curry's atmosphere...

- Depicting us kind...

- Being me is being you...

- My chest sometimes freeze...

- This ain't new...

- When you suddenly are my breeze...

- I know that social networking is lame...

- Counting pieces of land...

- In them, there's no shame...

- With my right hand...

- Know that an app ain't a vaccine...

- Without any bend...

- This is our green day not inside any dream...

- Sometimes you drive me mad...

- You know what I do mean...

- A masterpiece ain't a quick shag...

- Come on back again...

- There's also my heart...

- No pain...

- We together sit mirroring the park...

- No bloody wicca's paganism storm.

- Being never in the dark...

- Cuddly newborn...

- Sometimes you (don't) know...

- Our fire do burn...

- Like a simple puppet string show...

- There's something inside us...

- Again front row...

- The miraculously bus...

- Never land push...

- This won't be same...

- Our bush...

- There was a twillight...

- 3 seconds ago...

- Being bright...

- With our feet walking in the snow...

- January's night...

- There's that feeling...

- Twinkle, rock star...

- Mountain hilling...

- I know that we're...

- Loving one another..

- Never away nor far..

- Planet Earth being our mother...




No comments:

Post a Comment