Friday, January 1, 2021

Upcoming art project 2021 - inteenational artists


Narrative inside captions

Russian artist Mascara, Still artworks by Quay Bros, Hugo Pratt with Corto Maltese and an artwork by Bolivian artist Ale Abrego Aguilera

Hugo Pratt with Corto Maltese,Poster of masterpiece movie Pi by American director Darren Aronofsky, myself, an artwork based on Tom Waits by Brazilian artist Éder and me and my soulmate Hélia

Still artworks by Quay Bros, Hugo Pratt with Corto Maltese and myself and an artwork based on Tom Waits by Brazilian artist Éder

Poster of masterpiece movie Pi by American director Darren Aronofsky, Still artworks by Quay Bros and a tribute artwork to Corto Maltese by Italian artist Salvatore Galati

An Hellblazer page, me and Mascara being Bela

Me and Mascara being Bela, Hugo Pratt with Corto Maltese and Rasputine, Still artworks by Quay Bros and an artwork by Bolivian artist Ale Abrego Aguilera


Hugo Pratt with Corto Maltese and Rasputine, still artworks by Quay Bros and an original artwork based on masterpiece GN "V for Vendetta" dedicated to me by British artist David Lloyd

Still artworks by Quay Bros, Mascara with me and her sister El Listesky, still by La Fura Dels Baus theater play "obs",

Pics of my youngest niece along others with me and an Hellblazer original page

Still artworks by Quay Bros with me and my Bela

Hellblazer original page, Me and Mascara being Bela, artwork by Italian artist Bernardino Costantino along another one by American Artist Linda Baker-Cimini, Me and Mascara being Bela

No comments:

Post a Comment