Sunday, January 31, 2021

More book projects that I've created or am creating along Daria

Me and Daria Kovaleva go way back.
 I love her and she loves me either when I'm creating an art project with several international artists based on me and her or curating worldwide exhibitions with help by the best international artists that I know of or writing my own books while writing/organizing book collections for established professional artists.
Below are pics of what I state above

Me and Daria

Inside our own private comunication

Daria and me

Me and Daria some years ago

At the Hermitage

Interview in Portuguese conducted by me to Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj about his artworks for Portuguese newspaper Jornal de Notícias

A book of Alberto Breccia's complete works that was organized on my head and it's being published in U.S.A and worldwide distributed

A book with Miracleman character by British writer Alan Moore with my work on it that was published and distributed in Portugal, Finland and Poland

A book named "Savages" by Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj with my work on it and that was published and distributed in Croatia and U.S.A 






No comments:

Post a Comment