Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A short direct speech from Mascara to me

 

- Don't be like that...

- Toying with my hat...

- There's the brat cat...

- Our love is a sacred sanctuary...

- Don't ask me about the wine...

- Just you and me...

- We're always fine...

- My sis loves you too...

- You're her brother in law...

- Estafeta's pops out of the blue...

- There's the snow...

- We're there...

- Four in a row...

- Our atmosphere...

- No show...

- The biosphere...

- Wherever we want to go...

- There's the leech...

- With you I do preach...

- Nurturing oxygen's reach...

- I never know...

- Big Bang...

- Yellow does glow...

- No slang...

- There's our melody...

- Sharing cosmos dust inside our verse...

- You and us...

- Being three...

- No fuss by the bus...

- My sis sometimes feels...

- Not knowing where we're...

- Mountain hills...

- Both we do share a star...

- Antilles...

- Never far...

- Atomic blonde always am...

- Like Brigitte Bardot...

- You've Gainsbourg's glam...

- We're Columbine and Pierrot...

- Striking fast...

- Our bodies together...

- Forever will last...

- There's that movie...

- Sis says that our love story is...

- Us groovy...

- A nurtured kiss...

- Floody tide...

- Being your miss...

- Inside a ride...

- A snake's hiss...

- Brittle brattle...

- Cheese Swiss...

- Never settle...

- Russian dance...

- Strip poker ace...

- Our beat seance...

- Inside an human embrace...

No comments:

Post a Comment