Sunday, January 31, 2021

book collections that I've organized and I'm organizing to be worldwide published

 Knowing that I'm never lost in this world, several times I search my together memories with Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva while I'm always organizing and creating excellent books with her by my side, like the case of complete Crepax book collection that started on my mind in 2015 and that's being published in the U.S.A while being worldwide distributed through all chain bookstores with exhibitions curated be me with help by some of the best international artists that I know of based on the main character of this collection named Valentina (that actually ressembles a lot Svetlana) in this blue planet named Earth.

Below are pics that state what I've and will do in my upcoming future with Svettie by my side.

Me and Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva

Svetlana and Me

Limited booklet for Crepax book collection that I've organized to comic book character Valentina with more than 150 international artists being published and world wide exhibited 

First book of ten of Crepax complete book collection that I've organized and that's being worldwide distributed



No comments:

Post a Comment