Friday, March 25, 2022

A direct love speech from my bombshell Mascara to our together beating heart



- My love, My Man...

- Every single day I can...

- Nurture your pen...

- Tell me that I'll always be the one that you adore...

- While we dance by the floor...

- Don't care about what we do...

- It's between me and you...

- No mystery...

- Will love you till eternity...

- And when you this to me say:

"Love, love you every single day"

- Play our favourite Nick Cave's song...

- Melody doesn't burn...




- Bass' by the furniture...

- We're each other's cure...

- Marry me, you must...

- It's totally just...

- My blonde hair...

- Covering thy face...

- Our beloved atmosphere...

- Brought you spade's ace...

- Perfect like I say...

- Outside any pray...

- Don't talk...

- Want with thee outside walk...

- Kiss me...

- Don't act like Jerry...

- Make me merry...




- I am thy beloved sea...

- Don't act like Tom...

- We're more than a song...

- Barbarella as a fact...

- Us inside our love's act...




- Kicking Eros and Psyche...

- Not parking our bikey...

- Jump I into thy arms...

- Gathering all your charms...

- Climbing our house stairs...

- Not caring about any cuddly bears...

- Light does come...

- Our treaty zone...

- Kitty's by the phone...

- Life's Pub...

- Ain't no cub...

- Bought us mars bars...

- They're inside flowers jars...

- Piece's astronomy...

- Our solid anatomy...

- Do not care...

- To dare...

- Estafeta did me told...

- That she's a bit cold...




- Sushi to eat...

- Morning's sweet...

- Press again play...

- Madrugada do say...




- That Young Gods don't pray...




- Move animation process...

- No mess...

- Sister is sad...

- Playing chess...

- A bit mad...

- James Bond DVD...

- For me...




- You're better than him...

- Totally slim...

- Action packed scene...

- Castle not inside a dream...

- Rain does pour...

- By you want I even more...

- Not tired feel I...

- Being thy shoulders sigh...

- Delighted, do I try...

- To move with you...

- No pry...

- Something new...

- Hate fatigue...

- Or intrigue...

- Let's not forget to buy champagne...

- TV series is more than a quick game...

- Moving our together legs...

- Not mirroring the one who begs...

- By the house...

- Ice-creamish' blouse...

- You always do this to me...

- Harmony is wasting human energy...

- We're two being one...

- Heart, soul and body's fun...

- Not some theatre noirish mystery play...

- Love you even more when you to me say:

"Sweetie, let's forget night and the entire day outside any kind of pray"




No comments:

Post a Comment