Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Short text for Zombierella's art project

 


Me and Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva go way back...

Below is a short text that I wrote for an  arts project that me and her worked and are working together in present time while developing it with help by more than 60 international artists (with some delay  due to COVID pandemic period and the current state of the world right now with a bloody war that we both don't agree with).

Many thanks to all international artists who support several of my art projects.

Special thanks to Svettie.




This is me...

Maybe this is me and you...

This is for fact you...

I'm sure that this isn't me for true...

Maybe this is a bang...

This isn't a means to an end...

Maybe this is you when your child cries...

You tell me that this is a raven that does flies...

Maybe this continues being you for truth...

This isn't us both when sleeping dogs lie...

Maybe this is me when our together shadow hide...

This is clearly a word sent towards a garden...

Maybe this where a dream does happen...

This is me, you and a child...

Maybe this is just something inside you that's wild...

This is our world...

Maybe we're worth more than a single soul...

This is a circle that to us is told...



Maybe these are my eyes...

This is where our together figure lies...

Maybe this is our heart...

This is where we never fall apart...

Maybe this is a flower...

This is when you are with me and we don't observe the hour...

Am I positive that this is you running free?

Maybe this is the place where we stand near the sea...







No comments:

Post a Comment