Friday, March 25, 2022

A direct speech from Anna Nedashkivska to me

 


- Man, don't be to me bad...

- Art's shady and mad...

- Sowing season is coming soon...

- Can't feel myself on the moon...

- Inside my heart...

- Memories as pure art...

- Ukraine ain't to blame...

- No human game...

- Childhood memories...




- From mother to daughter...

- Moving further...

- Of course that I don't know...

- Soviet Union wasn't a show...

- But loved to feel the wind that did blow...

- Now, I do know...

- We're front row...

- Light that does glow...



- Don't you dare...

- Thinking that you're elsewhere...

- After the bloody war...

- Want to vision Atlantic's sea shore...

- Shouting and counting till number 4...

- Being stuck here...

- Quickly forgot...

- There's the atmosphere....

- Like a sailor's knot...

- Being everywhere...

- Pen's loose...

- Forgot the booze...

- You must choose...

- Heaven does say...

- That pictures gather in may...

- Clearly stay...

- Emotions that inside us creep...

- Merging inside our hearts deep...

- Let's study for a while...

- Inside a glorious smile...

- There's us...

- At planet's bus...

- Butterflies are popping into spring...

- Time's what will bring...

- Not feeling lost...

- But just...

- Man, once again...

- We're cool...

- Real tame...

- Listening to Tool...




- Knowing that to fight...

- Ain't a delightful's sight...

- Sometimes feel I blue...

- Want to feel true...

- Country's blast...

- Not in the past...

- Stared at you...

- Paper was indeed new...

- Being myself inside a play...

- During night and day...

- Remembered that when child I was...

- Pictured Europe as a huge bus...

- With my own lens...

- Make I my own amends...

- Nurturing time that do bends...

- Put my left hand on my hair...

- Felt solstice's as a sphere...

- Eating butter and bread...

- Do know that life ain't red...

- That's why sometimes I'm mad...

- Positive am I...

- No lie...

- Without any sigh...

- In my family's place...

- Cherish I an essential brace...

- Kiev as a beauty...

- Fruitfully...




- Was thinking on something...

- Inside a movie's scene...

- Words were battling themselves...

- Books at their shelves...

- Moving they're...

- Colliding into a bright star...

- Do know that Sandman ain't far...




- Bacchus god did you tell...

- That you must always be inside a spell...




- Lurking at your belle...

- People do say...

- World's history doesn't pay...

- Lame war...

- Do know who we're...

- Want again to forget...

- Stare I at my cat wearing an hat...

- Delightful feel I...

- Again do I try...

- Walking in the street...

- Feeling a bit sweet...

- No sugary's hip...

- Inside my left ear again the song...

- Just like a gong...

- Landscape's time zone...

- Ukrainians don't feel alone...

- Know that you were born Portuguese...

- Loving cheese...

- Never thinking at ease...

- Or staring at the geese...

- Inside the prettiest city in the world...

- Feel you not so small...

- Don't think at all...

- Brush strokes at the wall...

- Outside nature's call...

- Eye staring at some glass...

- Poetry as human mass...

- With or without class...

- Just tell me...

- When land becomes sea...

- Mightiest energy...

- No telepathy...

- Friendship's entry...

- Into the book...

- Our together look...

- Must think on something to cook...

- And life is always life...

- Not a simple cookie's slice...

- Inside me again...

- No disdain for pain...

- Walking at left lane...

- Reasons are real...

- Huge deal...

- By hill mountain top...

- Listening to music pop...

- When rain does drop...

- Grey matter do form...

- As some kind of storm...

- Colours mix I...

- Not only a try...

- Billy whispers something...

- Not a scream...

- Like a coil...

- That does boil...

- Another birth...

- Near Perth...





- Where oceans dwell...

- By a pirate's shell...

- Lobster's hell...

- Then TV series does start...

- Forget about my art...

- Put some salt in the food...

- My own peculiar mood...

- If only I could...

- Trip the wood...

- Did not forget...

- About the bat...

- Not being a pet...

- Want to Joker forget...




- Harley's an easy jet...

- Baseball pack...

- Jamming back...




- Listening to a tear...

- Without any kind of fear...

- Grabbed my seat...

- Thought on an art's treat...

- Cats were staring at me...

- Felt myself free...

- Behaving as a simple honey bee...

- Electricity's in a dish...

- Not my wish...

- From train to train...

- Nurtured my brain...

- Also did know...

- That we indeed are what we sow...

- Must think on something different...

- Wind's lament...

- Tempest as a vent...

- Do tell me, Man...

- Know that a piece of the world is inside your pen...

- What must mankind do? 

- In order to forget colour blue? 

- My own identity...

- Tells me about an entity...

- Do picture I an ant...

- Inside a plant...

- A sheet of paper by my side...

- Do know that I'll create art with pride...

- Feeling my own heart inside a ride...

- Bees will bumble...

- No royal rumble...

- Do know that we shouldn't stumble...

- Today must we be able to...

- Visioning every single thing as something pure and new...

- Heaven can't take...

- Another shape...

- By the lake...

- Must I chew a grape...

- Future be told...

- Do know that some humans are worth gold...

- Mother always said:

"To be humble's to be bold...

- Breathing in and out...

- Skin that does shed...

- Without a single... shout...


No comments:

Post a Comment