Monday, March 14, 2022

A short soft love speech from my blonde bombshell Mascara to our shared heart

 


- My love...

- Don't know... 

- My Man...

- First row...

- Ticket's a pen...

- Reality ain't a show...

- You, me and Estafeta at go-go...

- Sis acts a bit mad...

- You know that sometimes she's bad...

- Just one more time...

- We're at our purest prime...

- Today...

- Just say...

"Vodka ain't child's play"

- We must forever dance...

- It is our lovely romance...

- Sometimes I don't know what to say to you...

- Cause nothing is old and nothing is new...

- At our bed us being true...

- My charms by your arms...

- No alarms...

- Our human shape...

- Never late...

- Being sure that we'll have a child...

- Our life'll be even more wild...

- Must thee kiss...

- Being thy miss...

- Forgetting clock...

- We do rock...

- Not in a Tom Waits' way...

- During night and day...

- Inside any pray...

- Or when like Nick Cave...

- Forgot how to shave...

- Maybe into Pixies mood...

- Like we should...

- Sonic Youth's in the air...

- Beloved feel I inside our atmosphere...

- Don't know or care....

- Thee triple dare...

- Our love is everywhere...

- Wearing thy ring...

- During spring...

- Outside any dream...

- Lipstick does fade...

- We're each other's shade...

- Mum tell me that we must marry...

- Eating bread with simple sugarish jelly...

- Not only our wish...

- Not inside a human's breach...

- Never'll we love inside a preach...

- Our feelings always are by the beach...

- Love you...

- You know...

- True...

- Where the green grass doesn't grow...

- Thy blonde bombshell am I...

- Proud of our together love's sigh...

- Feel I astonishingly pretty...

- Also a bit high... 

- More than thy sweetie...

- When my head's by your chest...

- Simply the best...

- Listening to world's rest...

- Pump and pump...

- Inside you forever will I jump...





No comments:

Post a Comment