Friday, March 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva to our shared heart


- My Man, do know...

- Always first row...

- Do Kiss and tell...

- Being your belle...

- Not inside a Buñuel's movie dream...

- Our beloved scene...





- When you and me both scream...

- Kryptonite's out...

- More than a shout...

- Love me like you always do...

- Softly and always new...

- Just me and you...

- Don't tell me about any love song...

- I'm thy atom bomb...

- From Saint Petersburg to Moscow...

- Not caring for the snow...

- Coat in me...

- Senseless energy...

- Feeling our inner being...

- Outside any dream...



- Window's move a bit...

- Just to me be way sweet...

- More than a cartoon...

- Real deep...

- Want to feel the moon...

- More than a strip page...

- During stone age...

- Me embrace...

- While I vision your shoe lace...

- It's our unique pace...




- In the prettiest city in the world...

- Met you inside a call...

- Being you my wonderwall...

- Always big...

- Never small...

- In my lips thy unique fig...

- Teeth on thy neck...

- Don't care if you blow me back...

- Strip my chemise...

- Let's do what we please...

- While eating cheese...

- Put the melody at play...

- It's again our day...



- Want a child by you...

- True...

- Without you, I'll...

- Forget how to feel...

- Fill the page blank...

- Inside our rank...

- My energy...

- When I'm thee...

- International artists drew me...

- Also thee...

- More than a marriage at some sea...

- Of course that sometimes I can't thee understand...

- You enter Yin and exit Yang...

- Listening to Bauhaus...

- Inside our house...




- Watching Peaks Twin...

- Our beloved scene...

- There's the Earth core...

- When I ask you for more...

- In the bar...

- Stared we together at a star...

- Pumpkin was being  smashed...

- What a trip...

- To it catch...

- Sugary hip...

- Our only batch...

- Kiss me one more time...

- Love you just fine...

- Zombie to other people I am...

- With you being my Superman...



- Strike x-ray...

- During night and also day...

- Our unique's say...

- Open we our door...

- Love's nest by the floor...

- Gathering my jealousy...

- Towards thee...

- It's life's pub...

- No bug...

- By the room...

- Morning won't come too soon...

- Deliver me the moon...




- Hands that crawl...

- Like a common bawl..

- Moving legs...

- I'm the one that begs...

- Peanut's spleen...

- Want it with cream...

- No secret to be told...

- Our bodies are hot...

- Not cold...

- Double shot...

- Let's create a tape...

- With our together human shape...

- Zombierella does stand...

- A girl being more than a common band...

- Super speed...

- Feel again myself in need...

- Do me feed...

- Thy bad seed...




- World does spin and spin...

- Our love's machine...

- Tuning in...

- Again let's create...

- Song about love, not hate...

- Let me count...

- Bela Lugosi's in a pond...

- Antonin Artaud did us tell...

- That I'm thy only bell...




- Volcano in me...

- No fantasy...

- Entering an ocean (not a sea)...

- By the chapel we do preach...

- Sand's by the beach...

- Our kitties at reach...

- Cookies and milk...

- Soft as silk...

- Elizabeth Báthori did me call...

- Was staring at our house's hall...



- Later did fell...

- Well...

- Our together spell...

- Then to bed again...

- Forging endless love without shame...

- Sharing thy name...

- Outside any human's game...

- With you never feel I lame...

- Also no shame...

- Garden's to blame...

- Silence does make me a bit tame...





- Mirroring our paper plane...

- To love and be loved not in vain...

- While listening to our morning train...

- Thy Svettie I am...

- Not sharing to anyone our together glam...



No comments:

Post a Comment