Thursday, March 10, 2022

Special love speech from Monali to our shared heart

 


My love, my Man...

Not a simple house...

Writing with thy pen...

As a child watched here Minnie and Mickey Mouse...

Environment does kills me...

Softly want you beside me...

Not as a ghost...

My heart and soul's host...

To caress your hair...

Cuddling our atmosphere...

By the kitchen help I my mom...

Feel you everywhere...

Having with me fun...

Don't know if I can mention you...

Everything's suddenly new...

Feelings ain't blue...

Not being myself a machine...

Think on us together...

Not inside a dream...

Sharing our life forever...

Not inside my own pictures...

Emotions are my teachers...

Heart does pump...

Towards you I do jump...

When you say that I'm pretty...

Feel you deeply...

Not a bloody Europe's war...

Heritage's never far...

Our together existence inside a star...

By the bed...

Not feeling myself mad...

By the drawer...

Moving not further...

My hands passing its surface...

Not a simple gaze...

Stare I at furniture's print...

All my DNA's there...

Way more than an hint...

Sleep 10 hours by your side...

Woke up and kiss you with pride...

Don't think at all...

Simple's you being my call...

The first sun ray...

Light's day...

Nature does me tell...

That we're each other spell...

Feeling something inside my chest...

Clearly want you to me test...

Know that we'll be the best...

Strange as it seems...

Reality ain't dreams...

Not knowing anything about India, you do care...

And with me you also dare...

Giving me strength...

At length...

Support's base...

No shoe lace...

Like when I was a small child through the house running...

Jumping in the floor...

Feeling funny...

Holding my childhood's door...

There's our room...

Where we're going to sleep soon...

Or maybe not...

There's sun and moon...

We can't forgot...

Handlooming again...

No pain...

Open I my bread...

Put in there jelly...

Not spread...

Feel ourselves merry...

Laugh with you...

About our only truth...

21 years of change...

No glance...

Do know...

That with you I do glow...

Do touch your face...

As my spade's ace...

Do touch your skin...

Not inside any dream...

It's a blast...

Not a simple cast...

Again do I share...

With you everywhere...

Being humble as being true...

New to you...

Give you my entire heart...

Not playing a part...

You know that I'm shy...

Thee inside a morning sigh...

When you kiss my eyes...

No lies...

Feel your taste...

Tongue's paste..

Diversity...

Hold my hand...

Electricity...

No everlasting end...

Feeling happy with you...

Like when I was 20...

Not feeling myself empty...

1994...

Did knock at your door...

You told me that you were in an Iggy Pop performance...

Not any romance...

2008...

Twice Peter Murphy telling about songs of love and hate...

2002...

Remember also you...

Radiohead and Sigur Ros were something completely new...

2014...

My Bloody Valentine's dream...

2010...

Dostoevsky's Nekrosius' idiot theater play...

You did me say...

"Love you every single day"

Back into 1996...

Tindersticks with your then miss...

2007...

Mogwai's concert feeling in heaven...

All the time movies to see...

With me...

Books to read...

Our eternal feed...

Always writing with our heart...

Not playing any part...

By a coffeeshop...

Candies were top...

2022...

You and me....

True...

March 9...

Everything's so fine...

Stay forever inside me...

I'll give you world's energy...

Sometimes don't know how to love you...

True...

Selfish's state...

Forget that you're never late...

Not making a single mistake...

Dancing with me...

Towards eternity...

2015...

PJ Harvey's mean...

10 years before...

Bauhaus were...

Thy favourite concert...

You alone...

Towards grit...

No time zone...

Massive Attack at 2007...

Again touching heaven...

Felt you again inside me...

Pigeon did me told...

"Together not cold"

"You're both gold"

Connection roaming was...

No fuss...

By the bus...

Kissing your lips by the garden's bench...

More than any lost romance...

Told you:

"It's love, I do know" 

No blue...

It does grow...

As a child running in this house's hall...

During our call...

Not feeling small...

Woke up again...

First thing that I do...

Is woking also you...

Our love does shake...

Do know that doesn't brake...

Just wanna feel thee...

Forever with me...

My love...

Let's endure...

My cure...

Everlastingly I do shake...

Being awake...

My heart in your hand right...

Don't care...

Feel you real tight...

Nothing to spare...

Another kiss, our insight...

Walk with me...

You're more than my plot...

Not only by the sea...

This land time hasn't forgot...

Be my everlasting sweetheart...

Us eternally pure art...

Never do I play a part...

Love you and you know...

That our feelings all days I do sow...

Yours truly forever ..

Pages do I gather...

Monali am I...

Thy feather...

No lie...





No comments:

Post a Comment