Sunday, March 27, 2022

A direct speech from Janina Barabas to my right ear

 


- Man...

- Not Can-Can...

- Cohen's mood...

- If only we could...

- Let's do it like this...

- Burlesque's melodycal kiss...

- Both throwing our arms...

- Around the world...

- Gathering our charms...

- Not feeling small...

- Know that reality's a dream...

- During a hot scene...

- Together we must dance...

- Like being inside a trance...

- 3...

- 7...

- 8...

- 9...

- Delightful's velvet goldmine...

- At Transylvania's castle think I...

- No lie...




- There's our theater play...

- Inside a say...

- During night...

- With a prestigious insight...

- Let's watch Only Lovers Left Alive...

- Just to me say...

- That an heartbeat ain't a simple sigh...




- Wear I my red dress...

- Don't you dare play chess...

- Way more than Venus in Furs...

- Till the fat lady purs...

- Not in a bizarre way...

- We're in March, not May...

- Use my voice...

- Thy choice...

- Like a mime...

- Being totally fine...



- Hair that blonde is...

- Only you calls me number 6...

- Like when Agent 99...

- "Get Smart" was TV prime...




- Let's go back...

- Inside a 80's track...

- During Cocteau Twins' spell...

Liz Fraser was a belle...

Robin tremolo was then...

- Didn't knew how to hold a pen...



- Pick Wenders' "Wings of Desire"...




- Like a flame's sacred pyre...

- Stream Babylon Berlin...



- With Tom Waits' track "such a scream"...




- Download Peaky Blinders last episode...

- All over the globe...




- Taboo was left behind...

- Don't care...

- Not something kind...

- It's our atmosphere...



- Read me a book...

- Pose a stylish look...

- Give me a flower...

- It's spring's hour...

- We will do...

- Something new...



- Not an arts show...

- Tricky's back for another show...




- Notes From The Underground...




- Must be something that we've found...

- Book of disquiet is...

- Surely a bliss...




- Old saying Portuguese:

"Humble's to say please" 

- You know how I am...

- Gal with glam...

- Your soul's Man...

- Give me the sweetest candy box...

- Siouxsie Sioux was a total fox...




- XXIst Century...

- Being us together near the sea...

- Just tell me once again...

- Will we dance together inside a train?










No comments:

Post a Comment