Thursday, March 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart




- Man, love of mine... 

- All is violent, all is fine... 

- Most of the time... 

- Feel us both prime... 

- It's how we together are.. 

- Spangled star... 

- Existing inside a planet exactly... 

- Where sun melts the sea... 

- Tell me not only twice... 

- Cake does slice... 

- Dance to move upon... 

- There's our song... 

- Movement shone... 

- Loving you to the bone... 

- Do know and do can I tell... 

- No form whispered spell... 

- Most of the times do I yell.. 

- Clearly think not.. 

- Status always being hot... 

- Remember I about the track's song... 

- You and me alone... 

- Surely being you my sweet... 

- Moving me deep... 

- Straightforward ship.. 

- In thy arms you me keep... 

- Motion picture do I forget... 

- Radiohead being a loony bat... 

- And all stories do glow... 

- Towards fields and sea we both go... 

- Do know that we both know... 

- Sintra being a stellar show.. 

- Lisbon on the go... 

- Porto being tasty as cheese... 

- Language Portuguese... 

- Inside our dreams... 

- No need for screams... 

- Do know that you know me better than that... 

- Cruise lunar cat... 

- Wearing thy hat... 

- Tell me about the pet... 

- Be more than my spoiled brat... 

- Do have time... 

- Eternally being you mine... 

- Clearly outside.. 

- Gazing at tunes wild... 

- Inside the arms of our child... 

- Do know again... 

- Easy it ain't... 

- Bearing my name... 

- Me taint... 

- Sugar delight fame... 

- With blue paint... 

- Definitely will not faint... 

- Storm does us call... 

- No need... 

- Life's to upon feed..

- Dire deed... 

- Spinning all over the world..

- Tell me about... 

- Inner glee shout... 

- Let's go out... 

- Instantly feel I... 

- Streets never are shy... 

- Nothingness us does lure... 

- We're foaming cure... 

- Again tell me more... 

- Not only by the floor... 

- Shower makes us feel... 

- Real big deal... 

- Passion mourns no hill.. 

- Love's our mill... 

- Inside that Bryan's song... 

- There's our time zone..

- "Love you" you always must me tell... 

- Easy it's being one another's spell... 

- Into the mirror we both move... 

- Because we can..

- There's our mood..

- Loose thy pen..



No comments:

Post a Comment