Thursday, March 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- Man, me love again... 

- Natural voice's name... 

- Paradise is to blame... 

- Thai street main... 

- Neon lights game..

- Inside not an Wong Kar Wai movie truly... 

- Long Day's Journey Into The Night... 

- Caring for no ruby... 

- You and me staring at the light... 

- Tell me one more time... 

- Hair black.. 

- Like raven's feathers pack... 

- With you by my side... 

- Not only some loose ride... 

- Piercing thy tongue... 

- Inside our love song... 

- Metamorphosis do shone... 

- No red hill... 

- More than a sudden feel... 

- Beach us move... 

- Waves as food... 

- Surf's good... 

- Breathing in and out... 

- Our together shout... 

- When clothes are out... 

- Do know that forget can I not... 

- Battery ain't shot... 

- Living with you... 

- Colorfully new... 

- Together in motion... 

- Our love potion... 

- Memories are way back... 

- Inside no loose track... 

- Ring by my left hand... 

- No end... 

- Let's go up... 

- Me you must pop... 

- Again the wave new... 

- Me circling you... 

- Drinks being something new... 

- Belly button does move... 

- Definitely it could... 

- Kiss in there... 

- Grabbing thy hair.. 

- No stormy atmosphere... 

- You always me tell:

"Reality ain't no spell" 

"Universe doesn't yell" 

"You're my Belle"

- Give you more than a kiss.. 

- Serpent does hiss..

- Dusk's bliss..

- By the beach's sand..

- Forgetting about Yin or Yang... 

- Desire does bang... 

- Public toilet not spent... 

- Feet inside thy mouth... 

- Snake's shout... 

- Not only a dance... 

- Collateral romance... 

- Wait you always for me... 

- Language's energy... 

- Body's different anatomy... 

- Plugging in... 

- Street with specific mean... 

- Listening to Portuguese... 

- Mandarin ain't Chinese... 

- Thai massage new..

- Acupuncture blue... 

- It's in me being also in you... 

- Love me do... 

- From Porto with love... 

- Because we know that we should... 

- Stare we again... 

- Architectural membrane... 

- Orgasm ain't lame... 

- Be my sugar cane... 

- Through dance 2...

- Only me and you... 

- Paradise one more time... 

- Be mine... 

- Caress me with love and affection... 

- Sensation ain't solo action... 



No comments:

Post a Comment