Thursday, March 2, 2023

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to my solid heart

 


- Man, spring does come... 

- Nature does command... 

- Harvesting the field... 

- Urban shield... 

- Colors us awake... 

- Inside our heart box's shape... 

- Lipstick took me all day... 

- Make-up does stay... 

- Again let's go play... 

- Wherever soul does sway... 

- Bring no booze... 

- Mood we choose... 

- Forget the cigarette... 

- In my arm thy gift bracelet... 

- Think I a bit... 

- Make me feel sweet... 

- Let's go again deep... 

- Eyes that do say: 

"Second March today" 

"Whatever we do pray"

"Universe always is at bay" 

- There's that song... 

- A Perfect Circle does burn... 

- Moving not into space... 

- Cuddly we each other's chase... 

- From place to place... 

- Sun us do gaze... 

- Flowers do again bloom... 

- Tea passes not that soon... 

- Feeling inside the moon... 

- There's mature norm... 

- Never are we gone... 

- More than a dance... 

- Glimmering at a chance..

- Beat earthling romance.. 

- Language must we understand... 

- World doesn't bend... 

- From Australia to Japan... 

- Brazil does spam... 

- Navigators without glam... 

- Conquistadors caring for no men... 

- Incas, Mayans and Aztecs without a pen... 

- Solar energy... 

- Moving you and me... 

- Body not only by the sea.. 

- Spirit always free... 

- Heart real close to me... 

- Bore makes me forget... 

- Light as fact... 

- Easy it ain't... 

- Most of the times do I faint... 

- Cat does us move... 

- Like it should... 

- New collateral mood... 

- Thinking on spring's yummy food... 

- Stare I at you... 

- Mirror never is blue... 

- Cut a piece of cheese... 

- Milk to drink... 

- Learning Portuguese... 

- Painting does sink... 

- Volcano me moves again... 

- In my mind... 

- Thy name... 

- Being to us always kind... 

- Dance does start...

- Holding in my right hand... 

- Thy heart... 

- Doesn't bend... 

- Solution is not a God given name... 

- Cosmology is to blame... 

- Never turn I the page... 

- There's our endless embrace... 

- Caring about our echo's maze... 

- Movie us mourn... 

- Series that u turn... 

- Ricochet of late... 

- Love fills no hate... 

- Time to fill the seed..

- By earth's need..

- We together feed... 





No comments:

Post a Comment