Saturday, March 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart:

 


- Man, love me do...

- For true...

- Easy it is...

- Lost being...

- Thy devilish kiss...

- Sightseeing....

- Plane we must...

- Catch more than lust...

- Towards me...

- Where dwells scientology...

- There's me and you...

- No need to feel blue...

- Dance with me everywhere...

- There's no empty atmosphere...

- Storm us double dare...

- Rest in my lap...

- Treasure we must kept...

- Arriving home...

- Together we're never alone...

- Pimlico streets have our name...

- Camden Town is to blame...

- Near Big Ben...

- Memories don't jam...

- Give me...

- Boadicea's energy...

- Inside London's eye...

- Where we into one another pry...

- Tell me again...

- About our shared name...

- By the river or by the sea...

- When I become you and you me...

- Being together one...

- Wildly caressing the sun...

- Rain does come...

- Grey sky us u-turn...

- Entering Porto again...

- Where streets shy with shame...

- Diferent than being in Paris, city of light.. 

- Berlin as city of might...

- There's not only our kiss...

- Where delight is bliss...

- New tale to be told...

- Loving you is worth gold...

- Wearing thy favorite lingerie...

- Letting you be...

- Solo storm...

- Makes planet Earth burn....

- Truth me you must tell...

- Easy it ain't being thy belle...

- Calling people on the street...

- No singular treat...

- Tea to be have...

- Where ocean doesn't shed...

- Latin start we to be...

- No wandering curiosity...

- Time again and again...

- Caring not about the plane...

- Lips move time 17...

- Never being to you mean...

- Do know about my neck...

- Blow me back...

- Staring at night sky...

- Together we never lie...

- Loving me times two...

- Cause together we're always new...

- Open our main door...

- Let's count till 4...

- Want you by the floor...

- Putting it in...

- Where Nature is green...

- Reality ain't no dream...

- Know that my hair...

- Circle body of yours...

- Starts everywhere...

- Colouring our smile...

- Do know that it's our romance...

- Not walking a mile...

- Idle morning chance...

- When body of ours starts to dance...

- Give me more than true...

- You know that I do love you...




No comments:

Post a Comment