Thursday, March 30, 2023

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to our shared heart:

 


- Man, don't know the word for it...

- Feelings of mine are deep...

- Sugar me sweet...

- There's that track...

- Routine doesn't us attack...

- Manifesto as a love fact...

- Red hair of mine...

- Delighted to share more than time...

- Grab I thy pen...

- Do know that I can...

- Helding we the helm...

- Oxygen tells me about our plan...

- Body of yours that directly move...

- There's my mood...

- Raw japanese food...

- Wine by the table...

- Definitely you must enable...

- Come on...

- You know...

- By the sun...

- Want with you...

- Never gone...

- Dance true...

- Never do I think...

- Walking us both by the corridor...

- Strange colors ink...

- Us together by the shore...

- Write us again a note...

- Don't want no quote...

- Learning Portuguese...

- Action is at ease...

- Throughout Porto's main avenue...

- Color me not blue...

- Tell me about the seed...

- Mandrágora's need...

- Reason to one another feed...

- No loose creed...

- Yesterday felt I...

- Sky was real high...

- Inside my mind...

- Snow me did blind...

- Thought about...

- No shout out...

- Hear I now the beat drum...

- By morning's early sun...

- Chew I a random gum...

- Together we'll have fun...

- Hold I thy hand...

- World doesn't end...

- Mirroring Porto's soul...

- River not that cold...

- Colors in my coat...

- Bridge not that old...

- Where there's our love boat...

- Do know about the sea's tide...

- Always being I by your side...






No comments:

Post a Comment