Wednesday, March 29, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, not only today...

- Loving you is never a dire say...

- Spirituality does become...

- Flesh's divine zone...

- Do know that people are mostly stone and soul...

- With you by my side always feel I bold...

- Feelings never disappear...

- Driving us no fear of tear...

- Always you mention pride on myself...

- Not only stare we at some book self...

- Do love when we together laugh till 4 a.m.

- Luring more than thy pen...

- Actress can't I be...

- Do know that I'm more than thy honey bee...

- Random we never are...

- Our together strength moves us real far...

- Squirrel tea time...

- By our tree, there's our rhyme...

"Eternally being we together not only at our prime"

- Differently think I...

- There's no need to lie...

- Sensitivity us does call...

- During dusk and morning by your arms...

- Feel myself real tall...

- Bearing our charms...

- Tell me that not only a pretty face am I...

- We're where beauty never does lie...

- Moving purity...

- No need for telepathy...

- When I'm with you...

- Universe feels real new...

- But you know love of mine...

- Sugar never should be sour lime...

- Contest to behold...

- The prettiest of all, you me tell...

- Inside of me and inside of you...

- Not inside some lousy spell...

- Light is always true...

- By house's main tub...

- You and I...

- Water ain't shy...

- Back of mine gently you rub...

- Showering us together times 8...

- Love ain't no hate...

- Kiss me never that late...

- Water our bodies always shape...

- Hair shampoo in our eyes...

- Always you tell me this: 

"Thy beauty never sighs"

- With your humid kiss...

- Tongue of mine does bliss...

- Feel pumping my chest...

- Do know that we're actually the best...

- No need for any kind of love test...

- Inside no dream...

- Forgetting all the rest...

- There's coffee with cream...

- Legs of mine with silk touch...

- Thy jeans...

- Not only a must..

- Clear means..

- Greedy must we never be..

- Together we're solar energy...

- Love, you me always tell:

"Be more than a simple belle" 

- Jealousy feel I not..

- Clearly don't forgot..

- Throughout world history...

- We're both love's purity...


No comments:

Post a Comment