Thursday, March 30, 2023

A short direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- Man, say that you love only me...

- There's our vast sea...

- Like Saint Exupéry...

- Fly we must...

- Only you and me...

- Bathroom lust...

- Let's be more than just...

- No need to walk...

- Together we do the talk...

- Inside our room...

- Book that mention the moon...

- Not that soon...

- Intro into astrology...

- Map's synchronicity...

- Inside the universe...

- Mother nature us call...

- Carrying no verse...

- No dead fall...

- Feeling myself literally hot...

- Library did I forgot...

- Words that all the time move...

- More than sushi food...

- Delightful good...

- Hold me with your right hand...

- Dance we must...

- Play that band...

- Wine's gust...

- Think I playfully...

- About cosmos lethargy...

- Carry we no flag...

- Only a piece of rag...

- Know where you and I were born...

- Clearly in a day's storm...

- Long hair of mine...

- Ravishing thy body's fine...

- Do wanna loose...

- Corner us does choose...

- Need thy kiss...

- Express I it in Portuguese...

- Call me thy miss...

- Do know that I want...

- Carry thy magical wand...

- Feel my heart beat...

- Treat me sweet...

- Move me deep...

- Be my solar spaceship...

- Not only anatomy...

- My head by thy shoulder...

- Together we're more than loose anarchy...

- No need for duplicity...

- Say that you love me...

- Call me more than pretty...

- Together we're more than some random identity...



No comments:

Post a Comment