Thursday, February 23, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart

 


- My Man, say that you love me... 

- Direct you always must be... 

- Spiralling us both free... 

- Into me and thee... 

- Thy courtesan bee... 

- Don't care... 

- There's our time to spare... 

- Most of the time... 

- Room is definitely fine... 

- It does me blow... 

- Not where the wild things do grow... 

- Not only one kiss... 

- Forget not that I am thy miss... 

- Be my lover's bliss... 

- Come again... 

- Streets do us name... 

- Behind the car... 

- Not that far... 

- Clearly knowing who we both are... 

- Pillow talk... 

- Not only some walk... 

- Give you my hand... 

- World suddenly does bend... 

- By the bathroom... 

- Floating we inside the moon... 

- Never wonder I... 

- You and me never do lie... 

- Tell me again... 

- Legs of mine aren't to blame... 

- Chest carries our flame... 

- Bite me a bit... 

- Sugar me treat... 

- Today into me deep... 

- Call me more than thy sweet... 

- Through Venus and Mars... 

- Us dancing in all empty bars... 

- Nipples do you call... 

- Colliding into prettier stars... 

- Be my flourish wonder wall... 

- Hands of mine... 

- Grabbing you fine... 

- Listen I to the sound of a violin... 

- Make me yell and scream... 

- You know what I mean... 

- Breathing in and out... 

- Words not in my mouth... 

- Atmosphere "dick's slow song"... 

- Being thy utmost form... 

- Want to be thy only norm... 

- Voice's making me mad... 

- There's head... 

- Fire never is red... 

- Pink skin does shed... 

- Again do know... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Delight you fine... 

- Not only some show... 

- Kiss my feet... 

- Be more than sweet... 

- Latin's meat... 

- Senses always neat... 

- Heart of mine does beat... 

- Orgasm us galore... 

- Don't care about the door... 

- Carpet by the floor...

- Counting till 4...

- Sweetness inside lips of mine..

- We drink orange and lime... 

- Any way we want to go... 

- Bed shape does know... 

- Window does glow... 

- Behind me... 

- Moving melody...

- Bite my ears...

- No fears...

- Want to wake up never... 

- Porto's a cabin fever... 

- Definitely not back...

- Be more than my solo's pack... 

- Exclusively do I know... 

- We're always go-go...



No comments:

Post a Comment