Saturday, February 4, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, don't you start...

- There's the beat of my heart...

- Simple we ain't...

- Again me must you taint...

- Kiss me awake...

- Tiger's shape...

- Dwell not...

- Feel myself hot...

- Blonde hair...

- Us everywhere..

- My bellybutton you must kiss...

- Evening does bliss...

- Being more than thy miss...

- Not Latin, neither Portuguese...

- Love me...

- Kind of eternally...

- Tongue does lick...

- Feel not sick...

- Remember I...

- Telly does try...

- Harry Potter mythology...

- Werewolf's identity...

- Do know that it's the moon...

- But then again we never come that soon...

- No shadow at all...

- By your side never small...

- Pierce it in..

- No dream..

- Long legs me cream...

- Inner scream...

- Form the green...

- Sometimes you make me feel...

- That body does peel...

- Must again make...

- There's our lake...

- Fold my eyes...

- Inside me no sighs...

- Ocean doesn't lies...

- Entering in and out...

- Serpents change skin...

- No blackout...

- Let's make a scene...

- Hold my hand right...

- Being us mean...

- More than our insight...

- Real tight...

- Wind combing my hair...

- Know that fortune ain't elsewhere...

- Use a Viking's rope...

- Climbing into you...

- Always new...

- Valhalla's hope...

- Bloody myths forming inside my head...

- With you by our bed...

- Couch makes you mad...

- Satin dress...

- Lingerie does stress...

- No storm mess...

- Tell me that I'm the prettiest one...

- Let's together come along...

- Thoughts are not facts...

- Don't believe...

- Inside our acts...

- Me give...

- Everything that you think...

- Only when we both Nirvana reach...

- Never lost ink...

- Testament by the beach...

- Always do I care...

- Being you my utmost atmosphere...

- Gloves by the floor...

- Our animal instinct... 

- Perfume is more...

- Fangs being mint...

- Play that tune again...

- Make me feel as thy dame...

- 1999...

- 20th century does shine...

- No hidden melody...

- Feeling you inside me...

- Never gone...

- Sand's storm...

- Not gone away....

- Any given day...

"Love you"

- This to you I say...

- Nothing new...

- Hold my hand...

- Morning dew...

- Us without end..




No comments:

Post a Comment