Thursday, February 23, 2023

A direct love speech from Katie to our shared heart

 


- Man, just come on... 

- Being thy precious by our home... 

- Huge collateral bone... 

- Love and passion's storm... 

- Not only the bloody mask... 

- Me and you inside our task...

- Tell me again... 

- People don't ask... 

- Love ain't a foolish game... 

- There's cream... 

- Sugar's scene... 

- Not only yesterday... 

- Being thy princess inside a say... 

- More than an echo's birthday.. 

- Flowers when you do me call... 

- By our house hall... 

- Shaking my dress... 

- Into our loudly mess.. 

- Do know... 

- Wind does me and you blow.. 

- Learning Portuguese simple ain't... 

- Me you love taint..

- Gigantic art paint..

- There was the cake..

- In between snow's flake... 

- Vilnius to us does stare... 

- Never we do each other's spare... 

- By Porto's town... 

- Climbing with you.. 

- Always up... 

- Never down... 

- Bragging not about any loose cup... 

- Ring by my finger... 

- Make me linger... 

- Again the musical sound...

- Going round and round... 

- Thy shirt by my chest..

- Forget I about the rest..

- Thy jeans by the bed... 

- Never a pest... 

- Wear I them mad... 

- Serpent skin does shed... 

- Like that Pixies song... 

- Together we're never alone... 

- Asking ourselves.. 

- No need for bookshelves.... 

- There's no dream...

- Kiss me by the green... 

- Say that you only love me... 

- No shred of fantasy... 

- Venus soliloquy... 

- Inside me... 

- Boiling with thee... 

- Not only art.. 

- Culture being our human heart...

- Again together we start... 

- Dress do I wear again... 

- No need for shame... 

- There's your handwritten letter... 

- Never wearing we leather... 

- By our pillows feather... 

- Kiss me you must... 

- Inside train be to me just... 

- More than a question of lust... 

- Hating superheroes of lore... 

- Love me forever more... 

- Not only by the floor... 

- Oh, my golly does start... 

- Rhythm's cart... 

- Inside our mutual love's spell...

- Call me thy Belle..

- Don't care..

- Want you everywhere... 

- Listening to hum by you... 

- Something new..

- Chapel does us shake... 

- Me you kiss awake.. 

- No need for any sudden break... 

- Together we're free state...



No comments:

Post a Comment