Saturday, February 11, 2023

A direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- Man, today you must...

- Paint sky's green...

- No dream...

- Vesta's infancy...

- Only you and me...

- Blue eye...

- Ocean waves makes us sigh...

- Kitten by our together side...

- Marvellous ride...

- Think not I...

- Care about time that does fly...

- Take me again...

- Into thy arms...

- Pick my name...

- Like that Cave's song...

- With all its charms...

- Religion's gone..

- Inside our love letter..

- Writing it with a simple feather...

- Feelings are a cuddly storm...

- Us reborn...

- Mention not only that...

- Beauty is intact..

- Jacket does bliss...

- Fury paws by your hand...

- Me kiss..

- Again Vesta without end..

- Do know..

- Butterfly flaps its wing..

- Not near Sing-Sing..

- Love me do...

- Something true...

- Mysteries of me and you do craft...

- Forget no draft..

- Urge to believe..

- Coat of yours being my emotional sleeve..

- Understand I when heart does speak...

- Birds do sing along...

- Mountains and hills have no peak...

- Feelings (again) a creative storm...

- Hair of mine does stand...

- Where thy shoulder end...

- Entering again...

- Room's never vain...

- Kitchen's our passion lane...

- Staring at mirrors of new...

- Depicting true..

- Walking by you..

- Eternally...

- Thought disappear...

- Into the blue..

- Dear..

- Love of ours flowing free..

- There's that Brecht's play..

- Kurt Weill never forgets his say..

- You and me inside Bauhaus Weimar...

- Never really that far...

- Sharing chocolate bar...

- Tea time...

- Fortune cookies don't rhyme...

- Listen I to your heart that does shine...

- Ink that never does fade..

- Want us to..

- Morning shade..

- Tip toe inside a melody...

- No fantasy...

- True...

- Reality...

- Everywhere do I see...

- Us inside the verb to be...

- World plain with beauty become...

- No desert zone...

- Simple being you and me...

- Am more than thy honey bee...

- Miró by Barcelona's street...

- By Porto we kiss deep..

- Klimt did us told...

- Nature never ain't real cold...

- Religion again..

- We softly..

- No pain..

- Morning breeze acts free..

- Pijama of mine does talk..

- Love me...

- Cushions makes us walk...

- We're both eternity..




No comments:

Post a Comment