Thursday, February 16, 2023

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart


- Man, not by the balcony... 

- Window does pop... 

- Counting till 3...

- Love being on top... 

- Strange tales to tell.. 

- Perfect Circle is well... 

- Wake me up... 

- There's our spell... 

- Feel hot... 

- Mucha, Alphonse makes us forget... 

- Art nouveau being wet... 

- Think never I... 

- Wave upon wave... 

- Mountains do sigh... 

- Inside our shape... 

- Kiss me like a thunder blast... 

- Time ain't past... 

- Make me feel... 

- Prose as the real deal... 

- Kafka's Metamorphosis... 

- Drifting new entities... 

- Camus telling us about The Fall... 

- Accident does venture... 

- World is worth a shot... 

- Algeria being cure... 

- Love strong as a wall... 

- Carry me in your shoulder... 

- Wanna feel bolder... 

- Pump up the volume... 

- Change not our tune... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Figure road's shazam... 

- Caring not about mythology... 

- Do know that... 

- There's an entry... 

- Inside our hat... 

- Drop again... 

- Feel tame... 

- Caressing human's flame... 

- Invisible dame... 

- There's no paper plane... 

- By school classes... 

- Time's never lame... 

- Without human glasses... 

- You say that it's in the air... 

- Loving you everywhere... 

- Box open up... 

- Pandora's drop... 

- Do know... 

- By and down the river... 

- Quick plow... 

- Legs do shiver... 

- Swimming back and forth... 

- Near land's rock.. 

- Saint Petersburg's electroshock... 

- Come on and let's go... 

- Bits strand... 

- Hand never does end... 

- Colloquially Asian blow... 

- Being in everything... 

- Not inside some voyeuristic dream... 

- Embrace me... 

- Dress me fill... 

- Release energy... 

- Again wanna feel... 

- Mountain top hill... 

- Not only inside a kiss... 

- Hard it is to be thy miss... 

- Move me into our light... 

- Hold me tight... 

- Not only tonight... 

- Senses are always bright... 

- Feelings being right... 

- Book keeping again... 

- Pessoa's to blame... 

- Inside no fantasy... 

- Eros is our entropy... 

- Psyche makes me not free... 

- No duality... 

- Want you to be... 

- Being I thee.. 

- Futility me does shape... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Must we never be late...

No comments:

Post a Comment