Saturday, February 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you know that... 

- I love how you love me... 

- This is fact... 

- Where river is free... 

- Not only a song... 

- Beauty is never gone... 

- Me and you... 

- Classic movie for true... 

- Kiss me truly new... 

- Saint Mark's gate... 

- Venice being awake... 

- Lion with wings... 

- Desire does sings... 

- There's our heartbeat... 

- Human sweet... 

- Most of all... 

- Together we're a wonder wall... 

- Gondola shoot... 

- Eating solid fruit... 

- There's your favorite dress... 

- My love's chess... 

- Fill me with excess... 

- Angel does spin... 

- Mark dreams not with green... 

- Square Lion's wing... 

- Definitely our scene... 

- Cats everywhere... 

- From port to port... 

- Elsewhere... 

- From dock to dock... 

- Nowhere... 

- Together let's rock... 

- First cat me tell: 

"There's more than a spell" 

- From Venice's magnificent landscape...

- Never being we late... 

- There's that tune from The Birthday's Party... 

- Real hearty... 

- Into thy eyes call I you:

"Caro mio" 

"Not a trio"

"Tell me again"

"No Italian name"

"Mythology love ain't"

"Feelings me taint" 

- Always to me you do say:

"Not only today" 

"Loving you ain't a soft pray" 

- There's thy coat..

- Being our love boat... 

- Do know that lips are our only norm..

- We're more than some loose form... 

- Inside the box... 

- Heart of us in the shape of a fox... 

- Touch me heavenly... 

- Wanna embrace thee... 

- By the river... 

- Mediterranean sea... 

- No shiver... 

- Eyes of mine being up close.. 

- Kiss me now... 

- Being I thy rose... 

- Where lamplights do glow... 

- There's only me and you... 

- Staring at the sky so blue... 

- Tender to me... 

- Love me deeply... 

- Camera lens does shine... 

- Being we both prime... 

- Play our dance... 

- Eternal romance... 

- Huge door... 

- Gate's floor... 

- Statues don't ache... 

- We're bodies that shake... 

- Easy always is... 

- Thy heart in my hand right... 

- Not a simple kiss... 

- Being burning light... 

- Paper as canvas white... 

- Being thy delicious sight... 

- Whenever we go... 

- Streets us do show... 

- Until end's world.. 

- Never feel us real small...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment