Saturday, February 25, 2023

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, do know... 

- Not some show... 

- Where you're... 

- I do go... 

- Fleeting faded star... 

- No snow... 

- Tell me again... 

- Wanna feel you inside me tame... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- Pub being definitely fine... 

- Locusts take their time... 

- Play that song... 

- Make me feel inside our storm... 

- Today...

- Not inside some say... 

- From mono to stereo... 

- There's our glow... 

- Frankly think I... 

- Whip never us sigh... 

- There's that Tindersticks tune... 

- Captivating our together perfume... 

- Easy it's... 

- Motivate me with more than 1 kiss... 

- Beautiful is learning Portuguese... 

- Want a piece of cheese... 

- State please... 

- Definitely always love you... 

- Call me true... 

- Never feel I blue... 

- Climbing over you... 

- Something new... 

- Not that fast... 

- Let's make it last... 

- Flabbergast... 

- Menu is now cast... 

- Tell me that you me love again... 

- Street car isn't a shambles shame... 

- Near entity sweet... 

- Loving you deep... 

- We're sensitive and important... 

- Beastly dormant... 

- Charming prince that me does call... 

- No wonders by our house hall... 

- Entering the train... 

- Heart's not in vain... 

- Mirroring thy face... 

- Lap of thee... 

- Me embrace... 

- You and me... 

- No place to sit... 

- Legs of you... 

- Be my solar ship... 

- Random new... 

- Strength to uphold... 

- Together we're bold... 

- Kiss my neck... 

- Loop's track... 

- Me you understand... 

- Arms that never do end... 

- Walking with you through garden of Babylon... 

- In your shoulders zone... 

- Wanna believe... 

- Bed doesn't grieve... 

- Sheets do us keep... 

- Blankets holding meat... 

- Pillows sweet... 

- We're artists not... 

- Definitely we're more than hot... 

- By the kitchen preparing our dish... 

- Not a simple wish... 

- Potatoes with fish... 

- Let's use chopsticks... 

- Don't care about fork or bricks... 

- Spoon me does chase... 

- Knife is in between my lace... 

- Loving you..

- Track's new..

- Eyes that me stare... 

- Wanting you everywhere... 

- More than a ballad..

- Tuna salad... 

- Champagne by our glass... 

- Let's forever be first class...


No comments:

Post a Comment