Tuesday, November 9, 2021

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to my heart

 


 - My Man, minute 4...

- 2 + 2 = more...

- There's 1 per cent...

- No lament...

- Robot, Mr...

- Driving us far...

- Not like being inside a dream...

- Reality's a movie scene...

- Heart's engine pumps O2...

- Me and you...

- Tell me that I'm as real as you're...

- Know that you came from a star...

- Then, out of nowhere...

- Was I thy atmosphere...

- Marc said that I'm pretty...

- Proxy ain't deeply...

- Now, it's the 4th vacinne shot...

- Just don't mention Darlene...

- Or coffee with cream...

- Elliot's sibling...

- She's such a scream...

- Remember Fsociety...

- Like a book from Muramaki...

- Deep into Kilimanjaro...

- Cupid's bow and arrow...

- Daughter told me yesterday...

- That reality's today...

- Gave it a sudden thought...

- She knows what I've got...

- All data's loose...

- Know that I'm thy muse...

- How to take off the bloody mask?

- Tell me that I'm up to the task...

- Planet Saturn...

- Did burn...

- No imagery...

- Pure poetry...

- Don't snap...

- Chat's cap...

- Panel's board...

- Thy sword...

- Kiss me again...

- Squeeze my hand...

- No pain...

- Into a tiny village's land...

- Feel you again inside...

- North's pride...

- All that we have...

- Outro's M83...

- No thin air.,,

- That part when I'm more than thy honeybee...

- India's standards are...

- Never far...

- Just don't call me scarlet's dame...

- Like Crowley's mind game...

- Heart of Darkness...

- Marlon's Now, Apocalypse...

- Sharpness...

- Conrad, Joseph's bliss...

- London, Jack...

- Book's at my backpack...

- Exciting time in world's time...

- People tell me about 4th's rhyme...

- It's again the song..,

- Pixies time Chinese gong...

- Rome falls...

- Into skeleton's brick walls...

- Marcus Antonius doesn't know...

- Where to go...

- Again, crashing...

- Bug's splashing...

- Wearing thy jeans...

- No scenes...

- Only a small part...

- Mastermind does start...

- No art...

- Inside a shopping's cart...

- Can you pick daughter from school?

- With you she feels safe and cool...

- Painted again my face...

- While staring at your stylish gaze...

- Cloak did fell...

- Know that I'm thy belle...

- Mac Quayle's theme...

- No looping scene...

- Sometimes I know...

- That first row...

- Ain't a show...

- Other times do forget...

- And do act as a brat...

- Kiss me...

- I'm thee...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra