Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Daria as Bela - Arts project - International artists

In between arts projects with some of the best international artists that I know of, I know that I never forget a single detail on them.

Today's Daria Kovaleva's birthday (that's a woman that I love).

She clearly incarnates in flesh, soul and spirit, Bela.

Me and Daria's moments are unforgetable.

Below each picture in this post is a short narrative between me and Daria always being Bela.


Daria's first speech to me today was:
- There's you and me whenever you want me to be...





- Inside thy heart, there's more than pure art...




- There's always the letter/number V for you and me...




- Always stylish by my side, I do love our mutual love's ride...




- World is sweet when we both merge in it deep...




- Candies are nice being part of our life's slice...





- Remember that you always are like this with me by your side along an artwork based on you by Swedish artist Max Andersson and another artwork by British animation director Phil Mulloy deep inside our bliss kiss...





- Do smile with you for more than a shortwhile...





- Thy passion when being thy Bela isn't fashion...





- There're your flowers bouquet to me where we want to be...





- Emotional words you do write during day and night...





- Thy birthday's gift is so sweet...





- Inside a dream's trance,do love our mutual eternal romance...






- Sometimes wear I one of your personalized t-shirt based on me by Italian artist Stefano Zattera inside our eternal sigh...





- Of course that you're not Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character, but you develop an event based on it with international artists like the artwork displayed bellow by Serbian artist Ivica Sretenovic while I wear your jacket's leather...






- Being not our adress as the artwork that French artist Walter Minus gave you a piece of chess...





- Of course that Elena makes my current mood jealousy but I do know that our together time's quality...






- There's always inside you our favorite theater play and one of our favorite books as stylish looks...






- Loving you my eyes black as coal, do know that we do both score a goal...







- Our stuff's kinky is deliciously sweety...





- Wearing one of your favorite personalized t-shirts with an artwork featuring Portuguese football coach Mourinho by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros pumps my blood into a hot flood...





- My painted eyelashes and new hairdo is something between me and you...






- Love German singer Meret Becker's new tune, artwork for it by your friend and German artist Lars Henkel surely ain't Dune...






- I'm always in the mood, our love is clearly more than food...






- Photography is more than a visual treat, when you do call me "sweet"...





- There's one of our favorite comic book panels by British writer Alan Moore and British artist David Lloyd that's our friend towards world's end...





- Clearly know that we both love Wong Kar Wai's movies atmosphere while breathing night air...





- Be it ITMFL as our magical spell...




- "Fallen Angels" where Michele is belle...




- Or inside a tribute artwork by Indian artist Dheeman Gosh where Faye Wong's character from "Chungking Express" ain't a mess...





- When we together both visualize random shoots by Vietnamese photographer Son Thái, do know that our love ain't a lie...









My shared birthday with you is stronger than solar energy...


From thy DB that's your honey bee...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...