Monday, November 15, 2021

A direct love speech from Monali Roy to our kaleidoscopic heart


- Man, come again...

- Shaman's game...

- Found a new color...

- In the earliest day's hour...

- To me you must be sweet...

- Inside our marriage to be...

- My hand combing your air...

- Kriptonite's elsewhere...

- People do talk about coal...

- Their own solo goal...



- News again...

- Our love temple ain't a game...

- Daughter's telling you...

- Not a paperplane...

- That we both are something new...



- Flowers by the floor...

- No knocking door...

- Edward Scissorhands...

- Tell us about loose ends...

- Dr. Strangelove...

- Sellers as a peace dove...

- Kubrick's multiplicity...

- Stella ain't pretty...





- I'm thy Lois Lane...

- Don't you dare...

- Being everywhere...

- Also thy sugar cane...

- India's prime minister's show...

- Turns planet blue into a little tiny bow...

- Grab my hand right...

- During day and night...

- Wear I our wedding ring...

- Knowing that you're my true king...



- Then, it's the beat...

- Being present's treat...

- There's my mind...

- Where duality's kind...

- Sparrow does fly...

- Real high...

- Tells me about a synonym...

- Not inside a dream...



- Your brain's as a tube's test...

- Laboratory's rest...

- Simply the best...

- Time to think not...

- About a dash and dot...

- Our mood...

- Love's good...

- There's our food...



- Belly to feed...

- Carry I our seed...

- Polanski was greed...

- Tarkovski couldn't find the cure...

- Oxygen's zone is pure...

- Today feel...

- Like a mountain hill...

- Never want to chill...

- The sound of a drum...

- Us having by the temple fun...

- Let's go...

- Let's go...

- Let's go...

- Need to create a puppet made from snow...




- Almost Xmas time...

- Codfish is totally fine...

- Step well...

- Rain water reserve's spell..

- Painted my eyes..

- I'm thy only belle...

- No sighs...

- Being in thy shoulder...

- Makes me feel even bolder...

- From Cambodja to Vietnam...

- Population does have glam...

- More than my only superhero you're...

- Galaxy star is never far...

- Born Portuguese...

- Eating cheese at ease..

- Born Indian..

- Like a smithereen..

- More than a million 1000...

- That don't pretend...



- Deep into Polynesia...

- Not suffering from amnesia...

- Towards Russia with you...

- Never feeling blue...

- Our orgasm...

- No pleonasm...

- Felt again inside...

- More than pride...

- Water doesn't flow...

- There's the verb "to go"...

- Forgot your cigarette's pack...

- Inside my coat's back...

- Forever love you...

- True...



- My Man, never know...
- It's an undertow...
- There's a sailor...
- Like a taylor...
- Maybe I can't understand...
- Thy hand...
- From the beginning...
- Never sightseeing...
- Somewhere in 1994...
- Loving you even more...
- Not a strange dance...
- Thinking on our romance...
- By the star that does shine...
- Everything's fine...
- Capitalism...
- Empire's schism..
- It's the bloody LGBT..
- Popping in society...
- Virus does stood...
- Not in our mood...
- There was a dream...
- No major scene...
- Movie Lynch did screen...
- Lost Highway felt green...
- Again thought I on the song...
- Lyrics as a sudden storm...
- Hold your clothes...
- Felt like a million boats...
- Not thinking at all...
- Know that you're my wonderwall...
- By your side not feeling small...
- Fire by my chest...
- Exploding as a lab's test...
- Know that we're the best...
- Files give you...
- True...
- Not at a social network...
- Forgot the wine's cork...
- Developing inside me...
- Our child to be...
- When I'm suddenly thee...
- German meaning...
- Without screaming...
- Didn't thought...
- Mind did talk...
- Body always walk...
- People tell...
- About our spell...
- Don't care...
- We're everywhere...
- Move me...
- Inside solar energy...
- No pagan entity...
- Cloth with series book...
- Design as a gloomy look...
- Hard for me...
- To organize files' tree...
- My heart beats...
- Feel myself sweets...
- At the sea...
- No bigotry...
- Inside thy coat...
- No joke...
- They say...
- China's U.S.A...
- Far from geometry...
- Outside geology...
- Found life's tree...
- Give you no mystery...
- Seconds time...
- Actually you're mine...
- Pencil did write...
- Without a sight...
- Pen being bright...
- Rubber erased light...
- Not hard it's...
- Italian drug's a kiss...
- French artists don't call me thy miss...
- Again felt you inside me...
- No fantasy...
- Blood's Portuguese...
- Always at ease...
- Never do I fade...
- Into another man's shade...
- Drinking a coffee cup...
- Feel myself again up...


- Listened to our heart...
- Pure reality's start...
- Into black and white...
- Upward tight...
- Some years ago...
- Felt you inside a whistle's blow...
- Present is future and past...
- Everything does last...
- No magical trick...
- Something thick...
- Not cold feel I...
- By your side, feel high...
- Into chapel's stain...
- As a mucous membrane...
- Not inside a game...
- Felt a bit ashamed...
- I'm the one to blame...





No comments:

Post a Comment